I’M A Celebrity 2017

I remain convinced that Rebekah Vardy will in good time reveal the secret of Leicester’s drug cheating when she divorces Albert steptoe.
Her & that Chelsea girl who looks about 16 have been from the bits I've seen been the best people in it by far.

This year more than ever is the word "Celebrity" clearly being misused. The show should be called I'm a bit skint, works dried up, not really in the public eye, short on offers get me out of here.

I watched this for the first time ever last night, bored as fuck and full of cold so stuck in. Jesus, it is absolute shite.
That Ian bloke is wet as fuck, who is he? The young posh girl seems very nice, friendly and genuine. That blinky girl who does bad stand up comedy is a bit boring, and apart from the boxer I dont even know who the others are. Do I live in a bubble or am I just a miserable twat for not watching empty headed TV?

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.