I’m off to Currys

Not Currys fault but worth putting in this thread. Last week after the Post Office failed to deliver at an allotted time and checking how I could contact them (no chance), on-line basically advised to wait due to time of year. Two days later I received a text @ 7.37am advising of delivery that day, @ 8.17am I received another text saying an attempt of delivery @ 8.05 was unsuccessful, to rearrange delivery please fill in form with card details for £2 re-delivery fee, all, I must add in official looking PO format.
Back on-line the PO information was there is no charge to re-deliver, after filling in form I was given an automated delivery spot for the following day, strangely enough I received the parcel within 4 hours !!

In the last 2 - 3 years I've bought a washer for me and a washer/dryer for my youngest daughter, both from John Lewis.
Both models are sold at all the major outlets, and were the same price as the cheapest I checked. In addition, they have a price match guarantee and free delivery. The warranty was also a 2 year one. I was kept up to date by text on the delivery progress. Couldn't fault them and would use them again.

Might have got it through company benefits scheme. I know my place offers 8% off at Currys but you have to buy a gift card with the funds on.

Good idea if you're spending a decent chunk of money but I'd still rather go elsewhere.
My works does similar but the cards are reloadable by text Eg in tesco scan and shop then just put that much on curry's is included on love to shop card 7% off

I won't be popular with all you savvy tech whizz kids, but I get all my electrical goods, (not computers) from a local dealer, pay more , and get a 'kin good service, when things go wrong they are at my door because they have appreciated the custom, then I go back and give them more custom cos I've had good service

Just sayin'

You get what you're happy with, if it works for you that's good bud.

I won't be popular with all you savvy tech whizz kids, but I get all my electrical goods, (not computers) from a local dealer, pay more , and get a 'kin good service, when things go wrong they are at my door because they have appreciated the custom, then I go back and give them more custom cos I've had good service

Just sayin'
Why would anyone buy like that?
You have more consumer rights buying on line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.