I agree with Mike Ashley

Take up of PPV is apparetly non existant after fans have joined as one to fuck it off.

It has also left many fans dissilusioned with the prem and their own teams

Being the first to admit it and suggest an alternative is smart business from ashley

£4.95 and id go for it,a good reliable stream and im happy.if it stays at its present cost then im afraid ill watch with free dodgy streams and pay fuck all.if they used their brains and made it affordable the takeup would be massive.

This. If the games are not available without a subscription to Sky or BT then expecting fans to pay almost £15 a game was never going to be popular.

£5 seems fair all round.

I resent paying £10 for a NowTV day pass but at least that gives you 24 hours so maybe a couple of things of interest along with the main game you buy it for. £15 is just naked greed.

This is starting to feel like a scheme where it was originally set at the price it was, so that when they bring it down to £5 per month or whatever their original intended price was then we're supposed to be grateful.

I resent paying £10 for a NowTV day pass but at least that gives you 24 hours so maybe a couple of things of interest along with the main game you buy it for. £15 is just naked greed.

Yep, i know what you mean .... i use that day pass too quite often.

And then you have a month's BT Pass ..... four City games are on BT sport in the next month, so a pass at £25 means you are getting each game for £6-50 .... plus you can watch every other game they screen in that month.

Or you could just go to the Manchester Printworks and watch City v Sheff United next Saturday at the cinema there for £4-99.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.