I agree with Mike Ashley

It's a good idea.

The current 15 quid per game is a scandal considering the current economic situation and games coming every few days. It should be something like 200 quid to watch every Premier League game in a season. Anyone that has ever used NFL Game Pass will know how horrendously woeful the PL is and how many years behind they are.

I have never ever had any pay per view matches. Will I ever get a ppv I very much doubt it.
I have never paid for anything "PPV" on TV (and yes, I am aware that a subscription monthly to sky, BT or amazon could be described as such) but while fans cannot get into the ground, a fiver to watch your team, knowing that half of that will be used to help the lower leagues would be better than not seeing a game at all, or paying £15 and IF the £2.50 is shared throughout the PL, and the other 2.45 keeps clubs alive, that is better than anything else I have heard proposed.

Paying £5 a game but having access to every game and not just the ones not on sky and BT would have been acceptable back in September, now that the greedy shits set the price at £15 I feel there’s a real resentment towards the premier league, and most just won’t accept POV at all. I wouldn’t pay a single penny to watch a game now.

I don't think I have ever said these words before, but his suggestion to cut PPV to £4.95 with half to the PL and half to the pyramid is actually a good idea.
Now I feel dirty.
I think this is perfect, but clubs operating with huge leveraged debts and a global ppv plastic fan-base are relying on the ridiculous £15 ppv figure to maintain their existence. I'd personally like to see our owner use his huge wealth to throw a spanner in this, just as I would have liked us to oppose the nonsense proposed by the rags and dippers a week or two ago. Sadly, as he's a razor sharp business man he'll more than likely quietly go along with the cartel as we got in just before the drawbridge was pulled up and it reduces the competition.

Anytime I see Mike Trashley say something, I ask myself how's he trying to make money from this

I’d also say there has to be the same number of games included in subscriptions vs pay per view for all teams as well.

Don't think they should charge a penny the greedy twats, people pay a lot already, wouldn't kill them to go free to air again, this is about extracting every last penny from supporters so fuck em.
Agreed Murph, should be no additional charge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.