I am fed up of these Bluenoses clogging up this board

bluwes

Anyone else think we should shut the board down for a day or two to get rid of these nobs.
You cant open a thread on here without them popping up and posting their crap.

Maybe the Mods need to have a look at the amount of time they are spending on here, to me they are throttling any debate City fans may want to have about tomorrows game

yeh shut it down in time for tomorrows match that would be right then you don't have to come on and listen to us gloat

super davey moyes said:
yeh shut it down in time for tomorrows match that would be right then you don't have to come on and listen to us gloat

I see you have crawled into this thread as well. Any intelligent, interesting things to say have we Mr Super.

super davey moyes said:
pipe down and go back to grand old team LAAAA

super davey moyes said:

Hows Jo at the mo. Also, can you please update us on any progress with your new stadium. Many thanks.

MMA said:
super davey moyes said:
HA HA your mental. i bet you wipe your arse with your bare hand.
then eat it cos they have fuk all in scouseland except giros ofcourse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.