I bumped into a famous ex player

blue ranger

This morning I bumped into a famous ex player. I pluc
ked up the courage to have a quick chat. Asked him about the rumours of player unrest, he said its all bollocks. He mentioned Hughes was a lovely fella but we couldn't go on defending like that. Finally he said the media are trying to destroy the club and Gary cook in particular. His final words were Gary cook is the best thing that's happened to our club. Nothing particularly revealing here but it is genuine and I thought I would share with anyone interested.

blue ranger said:
ked up the courage to have a quick chat. Asked him about the rumours of player unrest, he said its all bollocks. He mentioned Hughes was a lovely fella but we couldn't go on defending like that. Finally he said the media are trying to destroy the club and Gary cook in particular. His final words were Gary cook is the best thing that's happened to our club. Nothing particularly revealing here but it is genuine and I thought I would share with anyone interested.

Everyone has forgot all the great stuff cook has actually done for the team, the umbro deal, integrating the new owners in, actually keeping hughes in a job last season. He has donesome very stupid things but putting a new man in place so we not caught in limbo after a sacking is just good business sense

blue ranger said:

morning Garry, how are you?

My dad's mate met Trevor Sinclair in the Hawthorn's Car Park after a game once and told him he played shite

Another one of his mates was shopping at the Trafford Centre where Colin Bell was doing a book signing, so he went Sports Direct to buy a ball and got Bell to sign it. Good on him, even though it was a book launch

i would probably guess it was mike summerbee, as he was in the ticket office yesterday, and then had a walk through the store. tapped my little lad on the head and said hello little one, tried in vain to explain to an 7 year old who he was !!!

blue ranger said:

gary cook best thing to happen is this guy on drugs

blue ranger said:
So how is Buzzer generally?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.