i cant sleep even though im absolutly knackered thread

I've had sleeping problems on and off for 4 years and its driving me nuts. It goes from not sleeping at all some nites to sleeping until 3am other nites.

I have the nytol 'one-a-night' tablets for when i'm desperate.

I know what you mean, although right now i sleep like a baby.

My problem was i used to work outside by myself all day, so i'd spend the whole day thinking about things and getting worked up over minor stuff that normally would just get shunted from your mind, i walked 16 miles in an 8 hour shift, so when i got home i was knackered, but couldn't sleep because my mind was buzzing with all sorts of shit, because there was no-one around to complain about stuff to.

Also i spent all day around cars, i think it was breathing in all the exhaust, at the end of every shift i felt absolutely shite, like i was hungover.

Glad i left.

a general election would help, do another couple of years if poss, sell up and bugger off somewhere warm, with easy jet to city once a fortnight, bliss.lets hope we get there;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.