I can't understand what Pep says

He says it was the refs fault everyone is against us we should have had a penalty I will not complain about injuries but I am missing players who aren't fit we need more money as we can't afford £90 million on a player

He had as much charisma and passion as a drugged up sloth. I didn't like him, get over it mate.
I was one of his critics on this forum and I'm not really bothered whether you 'liked' him or not mate.
Just show some respect for an ex Manager who won us the Premier League ( plus a couple of league cups) and was a decent and honourable man.

I was one of his critics on this forum and I'm not really bothered whether you 'liked' him or not mate.
Just show some respect for an ex Manager who won us the Premier League ( plus a couple of league cups) and was a decent and honourable man.

I'd agree wholeheartedly with this.

So, So Happy. As long as he gets to keep saying it, I'm also so, so happy

Mancini had only this as his catchprase
Pellers didn't have one, that I can recall
and Pep's is, I'm so, so happy! :D
Pellers was "Important moment, important player" etc and "this is normal" everything was normal for him no drama. :)

I have a degree in foreign languages, but I can't ever understand what Pep says. Nor could I understand our two previous managers.
Is it just me, or am I going deaf?

That's something of a contradiction. Don't understand or don't hear?

Your hearing could be perfect but, like 99% of the so-called experts in the media, understanding Pep is beyond you.

Or you could just be hard of hearing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.