I can't wait for Robinho to prove everyone wrong

bluemoon05

I can't stand all these media assholes telling us that Robinho is a dud and a wast of money, it's pathetic.

The same media will now say that Drogba is one of the best strikers in the Prem even though he scored less in his first two season than Robinho has scored already. Similarly with Adebayor who scored 8 in 28 in his second season. Player take time to fully adapt to the Premiership, the media seem to forget this.

Robbie is doing better than those two in his first season but the press love writing him off because 'he shouldn't be at a club like City'. I can't wait til he gets his shooting boots back on and show them how good he is.

bluemoon05 said:
I can't stand all these media assholes telling us that Robinho is a dud and a wast of money, it's pathetic.

The same media will now say that Drogba is one of the best strikers in the Prem even though he scored less in his first two season than Robinho has scored already. Similarly with Adebayor who scored 8 in 28 in his second season. Player take time to fully adapt to the Premiership, the media seem to forget this.

Robbie is doing better than those two in his first season but the press love writing him off because 'he shouldn't be at a club like City'. I can't wait til he gets his shooting boots back on and show them how good he is.

Well siad. Absolutely right

I can't wait for the day either!

26 step overs at the swamp, sending Neville spinning into Pinocchio while he smashes it into the top corner!

93rd minute....0-1!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.