I come in peace!!! Cancer has no colours

No one will mind if you don't do the forfeit mate, the money's going for a good cause either way.

Where do I start!!!

Today’s Brentwood half marathon was cancelled due to the inclement weather and will not be rescheduled.

I took all the donations on the premise that I would do the forfeits I put in place.

So I will honour them all.

So now on Saturday 31st March, I will run a much more dangerous route from Cold Blow Lane to the Olympic Stadium via the New Den and the Boleyn ground wearing full West Ham kit and having claret and blue dyed hair. I will do crosses hammers at the finish where I will meet up with some of Isla’s fundraisers and then take in the West Ham v Southampton game

I’ll be surprised if I don’t get a whack from someone along the route, more so through Millwall territory in Bermondsey!!

I hope this will satisfy all of those who have donated.

Wish me luck, I need it!!

I thank you all once more for your incredible support

Should be interesting.

All the best.

Where do I start!!!

Today’s Brentwood half marathon was cancelled due to the inclement weather and will not be rescheduled.

I took all the donations on the premise that I would do the forfeits I put in place.

So I will honour them all.

So now on Saturday 31st March, I will run a much more dangerous route from Cold Blow Lane to the Olympic Stadium via the New Den and the Boleyn ground wearing full West Ham kit and having claret and blue dyed hair. I will do crosses hammers at the finish where I will meet up with some of Isla’s fundraisers and then take in the West Ham v Southampton game

I’ll be surprised if I don’t get a whack from someone along the route, more so through Millwall territory in Bermondsey!!

I hope this will satisfy all of those who have donated.

Wish me luck, I need it!!

I thank you all once more for your incredible support

Any chance of a Hammers tattoo instead , i will throw another £20 in :)

Thanks for the further messages of support and continued donations, the Blue Moon lot on here have been superb in their support.

The easiest thing to do is just leave it now and not do the run, but it would be cheating as the run and forfeits were the leverage I used to raise the money. It’s only right I honour it.

Special mention to Don Price who has really helped push this on here, run out and buy his book now, he’s a top bloke

Thanks again

28ugsl.jpg

2u5qkb8.jpg

Two more days until I run into the valley of death!

Look out for the Goals pull out in The Sun this weekend, it’s possible there will be a bit in there about Isla, the run and the coming together of football fans to raise this money

2iuufpc.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.