I don't want Tevez to be captain in the final.

Bojinov The Bull

Do we really want a guy who can't even be bothered to turn up and watch the semi final, our biggest game in god knows how long the chance to lift our first trophy in 35 years? I know I don't, i'd rather Vinnie lift it considering he's going to be at the centre of our team for many years to come and Tevez is likely to be off in a few months. There may be a good reason he wasn't there but i'm doubtful.

He's still a great player obviously and very important to us but ever since the whole transfer request thing a few months ago I don't really like him all that much anymore.

saleblue16 said:
what makes you smile more, simaging vincent lift the trophy, or tevez lifting it, i know who gets my vote

Maybe we should just win it first eh - Mancini will pick whomever he wants to be Captain - probably Tevez if he is fit as he is the club captain - Kompanys turn will come next season most likely but ffs stop acting like an Arsenal fans who though all they had to do was tuen up and beat Ming in the Carling Cup.

I just desperately want to see that trophy lifted by whom is completely totally and utterely irrelevent.

CTID

I'd prefer Kompany to be captain, but some of you need to stop hating a player who gives his all for us. It's pretty shameful behviour for a 'fan'.

nashark said:
I'd prefer Kompany to be captain, but some of you need to stop hating a player who gives his all for us. It's pretty shameful behviour for a 'fan'.

Ye i'm shameful and i'm not a real fan because I don't like Tevez all that much...shoot me!

Bojinov The Bull said:
nashark said:

Ye i'm shameful and i'm not a real fan because I don't like Tevez all that much...shoot me!

Kompany is the next Captain that is clear for all to see - Tevez is our current Captain and under his captaincy we are in the final and top 4 - lets be careful what we wish for ot has stood us well so far

Maybe you dont like Tevez - but put that shit to one side and consider / ask yourself would we be where we are now without Tevez efforts over the last 18 months - enjoy the fact he has been here and what he has given us and focus on the team and him being available for selection.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.