I Effing hate that song!!!!

I had a nightmare the other night where I woke to see Gloria Gaynor's ghost in my bedroom.....at first I was afraid, I was terrified.... ; )

Anything by Pink Floyd or Roger Chapman gets me to hit the off button

black eyed peas - i gotta feeling ...

all of a sudden your mates turn into annoying queers on the dance floor. horrible song

Can' even be arsed googling it to see what it was called - the lyrics were along the lines of 'whats she gonna look like with a chimney on her'

Another one was voted n the top 10 worst lyrics - ghost and peice of toast involved in that one.

Gaudino said:
I had a nightmare the other night where I woke to see Gloria Gaynor's ghost in my bedroom.....at first I was afraid, I was terrified.... ; )

lol

Actually its "I was petrified"

Anyway I just hate that song by James - Oh Sit Down

Winds me up just thinking about it, also reminds me of the sad place I worked at the time they played it constantly on the radio.

johnmc said:
One song that you just despise more than any other, that you turn off the radio when it comes on, or leave the room.

Gloria Gayner - I will survive

I didn't mind that prior to karaoke and fat slappers and pissed up chavs wailing thier way through it - add New York to that list for same reason. And anything by Robbie Williams. Thats because he's a dick as well.

Markt85 said:
black eyed peas - i gotta feeling ...

all of a sudden your mates turn into annoying queers on the dance floor. horrible song
This fucking awful infact anything by the black eyed peas

they're fucking shit cunts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.