I enjoyed it tonight!

Thought the crowd noise was strange at first but got used to it. Better option would have been crowd noise with no Tyler and Rat Boy.
Rat Boy ain't too bad, at least you know he won't be blowing smoke up the LiVARpool arses. He's got that Manc humour which is alright. In a few years Micah's going to be the wingman and Tyler will be mumbling away at the TV where no-one can hear him scream.

Rat Boy ain't too bad, at least you know he won't be blowing smoke up the LiVARpool arses. He's got that Manc humour which is alright. In a few years Micah's going to be the wingman and Tyler will be mumbling away at the TV where no-one can hear him scream.
Love watching Micah, the guys gonna be tv gold! He’s not afraid to take on the so called big name pundits, quick witted, an infectious laugh and he’s one of us, Made Spitty look like a spare part...long May it continue!

The crowd noise helps I was mainly looking at the iPad though rather than the match for long periods, all a bit meh tbh. Might feel different when it’s the champions league I hope.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.