Hugh Ferris

I hate the cheesification of match days and the way media wannabees such as Ferris flounce around using City as a training course for a media career ( doubt you'll make it Hugh)

However I'm prepared to accept that maybe I'm a luddite and we must move with the times.

That said, his shameful disgusting interview with "top of the league" Joleon Lescott at the victory parade was a sackable offence in my book.

Get rid, these media muppets are ten a penny. If this is the way the club want to "enhance" the match day experience (*puts head in hands and sighs*) then show Hugh the door and get somebody in who can afford the real stars of the show some respect

His interview with Zinchenko at the parade in May was fucking dreadful, can't believe he's lasted through that.

I can't bring myself to hate a lad I've never heard of.... Nothing would spoil my match day experience unless all the pubs were shut... I've got mates I don't listen to so maybe those hating on him should stop listening to him??
Just a thought :-)

Our Rag decorator asked me yesterday whether or not I'd always hated United. I've never hated them - I've despised them! Actually, Ferris looks as though he could put himself about a bit - wonder if Pep could try him at CB till Aymeric gets back!
Ferris put himself about a bit? Really?! I think we are defining “put himself about a bit” in very very different ways!

Micheal Oliver is the person who I would seriously wish a good twatting to , but Ferris wilst on the list is some way down from that.

He doesn't serve any purpose that I can appeciate but I always find something else far more interesting to do than listen to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.