Hugh Ferris

In my view,he has improved last season,but am sure there are better proper Blues out there all the same.

I don't mind him, he's good at what he does, the cheese is what he's being asked to do, he's there to entertain kids.

The thing I do dislike though is when they have the commentator from the OS giving 'insights' at half time, it's embarrassing, awkward, pointless and always comes across as vaguely dismissive towards our opponents.

The whole City Square/Matchday entertainment thing is what it is though, it's easy enough to avoid it all on a match day if you don't like it.

The problem is there will be no-one, no-one on this earth that everybody is going to like. Personally it grates me that he's a rag and I dont think he did a good job of engaging with the players on the Parade, that said it is a hard job to do (I'm sure of that) and he does it adequately. Would I go out and buy tickets to see him? No! Do I want hime sacked? No!

BTW he does the sports bulletins late at night on BBC Radio 5 Live on occassions.

WTF are we doing emplying rags ????

Considering he is a United fan he does hide his allegiance very well. Must be difficult for him in certain situations. Hating him, probably for that reason, is a little harsh, although i do have empathy with the view that it would be better to have someone more emotionally attached to the club to perform that role.

mostonbluemark said:
Considering he is a United fan he does hide his allegiance very well. Must be difficult for him in certain situations. Hating him, probably for that reason, is a little harsh, although i do have empathy with the view that it would be better to have someone more emotionally attached to the club to perform that role.
Isn't he a southampton fan I highly doubt a united fan would be a presenter at city.

greasedupdeafguy said:
mostonbluemark said:
Isn't he a southampton fan I highly doubt a united fan would be a presenter at city.
Alan Keegan did it for years

greasedupdeafguy said:
mostonbluemark said:

He is a Saints fan. He comes from Chandlers Ford.

CityEssex49er said:
The problem is there will be no-one, no-one on this earth that everybody is going to like. Personally it grates me that he's a rag and I dont think he did a good job of engaging with the players on the Parade, that said it is a hard job to do (I'm sure of that) and he does it adequately. Would I go out and buy tickets to see him? No! Do I want hime sacked? No!

BTW he does the sports bulletins late at night on BBC Radio 5 Live on occassions.

WTF are we doing emplying rags ????

Thats the number one reason he shouldn't have the job. He is by no means the best at what he does and isn't even one of us! Its a joke and not a funny one. What would be wrong with the likes of Alan Carr, or Jason Mumford doing it? Get someone of quality in the role who actually loves the club. That should be the same for all roles, proven quality with proven blueness!

Would be funny having Alan Carr or Manford doing it, haha....

Huge Ferrett is boring, political correct tripe that just doesn't do anything for me.

Give me some Risky, Live TV stuff that does go wrong - fans would love it, throwing some banter about and we roll on.

The whole PC-Brigade Scripted shite doesn't suit well on a football matchday.

He is a Southampton fan - but i remember this guy cheering on the Rags when he worked for Key 103, celebrating their goals....

WTF?

Get Fanzone Walt :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.