Hugh Ferris

It''s not the fact that he doesn't support City, it's the fact he's a smarmy prick who adds absolutely nothing to the match day experience or atmosphere.
He should have been sacked after his performance at the parade last season. I'm really not sure what the club sees in him at all.

James H. Reeve is surely the obvious choice if there is to be a replacement.

He has the necessary experience, the confidence and most importantly, is City through and through!
I think James H Reeve would be perfect, other than almost certainly too controversial given some issues I seem to recall he had. Personally I would forgive him anything to get rid of that rat Ferret

I've disliked this guys presenting skills from the first game he did and hes still here. Nothing against the guy personally, however I've seen him give a few sly digs to players/fans before.

Does he still call us the Manchester blues? I don't really listen to any of the matchday guys.

the MmmmmmmmmANCHESTERblues

Nice to see the fire is still burning . I just completely ignore him now as last season pre-match video was my chief annoyance I think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.