I had a dream...

Mr Rich

The middle of nowhere...the centre of everywhere
...about Vladimar Weiss last night.

Not quite as weird as it sounds, after watching City v Arsenal I decided to finish the night off by watching 'Mike Basset England Manager' which culimated in one of those epic dreams, you have about once every few months or so.

The dream involved City playing Norwich, SWP wasn't playing so some other fictional character took his place on the wing infront of Weiss who wasn't happy an started shouting abuse at him when he did something wrong, Weiss comes on later in the match and scores a hat-trick. In this story I'm Weiss's mate, also on the bench (why won't Hughes give youth a chance!). Well at the end of the match the Norwich players decide they are going to beat up Weiss the next day.

Next day comes (some scene outside lockers with everyone still in full kit), the Norwich player (someone I know vagely) start on the City lads, the guy gets nutted and broken nose, then threatens to tell the FA what a bunch of thugs City are.

Then the scene cuts to Weiss running down a mountain in an inflateable football. After he gets back in the building he opens the door to see me having it off with some bird, and tells me how 'I've ruined football'. This results in me giving him a reality check by telling him how he bullied one player out of the team and 'what about poor old Shauny'

I think dreams like that are fantastic to have, even if they make no sense they are always cool. Nighty Night.

I once had a nightmare that a set of bagpipes were chasing me around a remote scottish castle ....... would much rather it had been Billie Piper!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.