I had the worst dream last night

Kladze

Well-Known Member
Joined
19 Jan 2009
Messages
1,164
Seriously, last night I had the worst dream I've ever had.

I dreamt that our dear Merlin had handed in a transfer request and held a press conference saying he would leave the club at the end of the season. I then woke up, or so I thought, and went on here and Bluemoon was just pure chaos.

I just woke up for real, I think, and it looks like it was just a dream. Thank god.
 
D

dronefromsector7g

Guest
I had a dream I was fucking Sarah Young whilst Peter North watched green with envy.
 

KippaxCitizen

Well-Known Member
Joined
10 Nov 2013
Messages
9,738
Location
Underground
I don't remember my dream but I woke up with a hard-on and couldn't piss into the toilet so just went in the shower!
 

SuperYaya

Well-Known Member
Joined
9 May 2011
Messages
2,573
Know what's less interesting than other peoples dreams?

No, me either. ;)
 
D

dronefromsector7g

Guest
jimharri said:
dronefromsector7g said:
I had a dream I was fucking Sarah Young whilst Peter North watched green with envy.
Sarah Young? My mate says you're showing your age!
Just googled her films and when she started out I was at that age where her kind of movies were 'on my radar' for the first time ;-). Back to sleep methinks
 

KippaxCitizen

Well-Known Member
Joined
10 Nov 2013
Messages
9,738
Location
Underground
SuperYaya said:
Know what's less interesting than other peoples dreams?

No, me either. ;)
Hearing people talk about their babies?! "Yeah he sleeps all the way through", "yeah, she's off the breast milk and onto formula now" ... Fucking bore off!

Not much worse than that!<br /><br />-- Mon May 05, 2014 9:10 am --<br /><br />
dronefromsector7g said:
jimharri said:
dronefromsector7g said:
I had a dream I was fucking Sarah Young whilst Peter North watched green with envy.
Sarah Young? My mate says you're showing your age!
Just googled her films and when she started out I was at that age where her kind of movies were 'on my radar' for the first time ;-)
Right, I'm off...
 

wagonman

Well-Known Member
Joined
19 Apr 2012
Messages
1,695
Location
Various Locations in Europe...
I had a dream recently...

The Scum hired a Dutch disciplinarian.

All their pampered squad started blubbing and wouldn't play.

Their results got even worse.

The banks got worried and called in the loans.

The owners and shareholders got cold feet and pulled out.

The Swamp was sold for offices to pay off the creditors.

Man Ure ceased to exist.

JJ
 

IWasHere

Well-Known Member
Joined
4 May 2013
Messages
3,523
Location
FFS Navas
I had a dream that we were playing bayern in the champions league and the ball crossed line from a vinnie header but the ref ruled it out for no reason, never been so pissed off in a dream!!
 

Don't have an account?

Register now!
Top
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.