I had the worst dream last night

Kladze

Seriously, last night I had the worst dream I've ever had.

I dreamt that our dear Merlin had handed in a transfer request and held a press conference saying he would leave the club at the end of the season. I then woke up, or so I thought, and went on here and Bluemoon was just pure chaos.

I just woke up for real, I think, and it looks like it was just a dream. Thank god.

I had a dream I was fucking Sarah Young whilst Peter North watched green with envy.

I don't remember my dream but I woke up with a hard-on and couldn't piss into the toilet so just went in the shower!

jimharri said:
dronefromsector7g said:
I had a dream I was fucking Sarah Young whilst Peter North watched green with envy.
Sarah Young? My mate says you're showing your age!
Just googled her films and when she started out I was at that age where her kind of movies were 'on my radar' for the first time ;-). Back to sleep methinks

SuperYaya said:
Know what's less interesting than other peoples dreams?

No, me either. ;)
Hearing people talk about their babies?! "Yeah he sleeps all the way through", "yeah, she's off the breast milk and onto formula now" ... Fucking bore off!

Not much worse than that!<br /><br />-- Mon May 05, 2014 9:10 am --<br /><br />
dronefromsector7g said:
jimharri said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Sarah Young? My mate says you're showing your age!
Just googled her films and when she started out I was at that age where her kind of movies were 'on my radar' for the first time ;-)
Right, I'm off...

I had a dream recently...

The Scum hired a Dutch disciplinarian.

All their pampered squad started blubbing and wouldn't play.

Their results got even worse.

The banks got worried and called in the loans.

The owners and shareholders got cold feet and pulled out.

The Swamp was sold for offices to pay off the creditors.

Man Ure ceased to exist.

JJ

I had a dream that we were playing bayern in the champions league and the ball crossed line from a vinnie header but the ref ruled it out for no reason, never been so pissed off in a dream!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.