I had the worst dream last night

wagonman said:
I had a dream recently...

The Scum hired a Dutch disciplinarian.

All their pampered squad started blubbing and wouldn't play.

Their results got even worse.

The banks got worried and called in the loans.

The owners and shareholders got cold feet and pulled out.

The Swamp was sold for offices to pay off the creditors.

Man Ure ceased to exist.

JJ

Thats not just a dream but could be described as heaven mate!

Kladze said:
Seriously, last night I had the worst dream I've ever had.

I dreamt that our dear Merlin had handed in a transfer request and held a press conference saying he would leave the club at the end of the season. I then woke up, or so I thought, and went on here and Bluemoon was just pure chaos.

I just woke up for real, I think, and it looks like it was just a dream. Thank god.
thanks for sharing your nightmare, now its ours too(you prick).

***runs away crying into his pillow ***

dronefromsector7g said:
I had a dream I was fucking Sarah Young whilst Peter North watched green with envy.

My mate just said that she was pure filth and Mr North once completely covered her face in man fat and can be found on any free sites where gentlemen might search for such things.

I had a dream last night that the flat I was looking for turned out to be in a semi rough area under Arthur's Seat in Edinburgh.

Do normal people really dream about football?

I dreamt the other night that I was walking through Mossley in the rain and met Eddie Izzard who was actually Marvin Gaye, who I proceeded to try to warn about an accident blackspot in the road behind me but my jaw locked up and Marvin/Eddie flew away in disgust and then the nearby pelican crossing turned into a large train station and all the trains were driven by my primary school teachers.

johnny on the spot said:

I dreamt the other night that I was walking through Mossley in the rain and met Eddie Izzard who was actually Marvin Gaye, who I proceeded to try to warn about an accident blackspot in the road behind me but my jaw locked up and Marvin/Eddie flew away in disgust and then the nearby pelican crossing turned into a large train station and all the trains were driven by my primary school teachers.

Did you have cheese on toast before bed?!

johnny on the spot said:

I think someone's laced your cheese.

My dreams almost always feature me losing at least one limb. Not sure if that's worse than losing Silva.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
jimharri said:
I had a dream last night, but we'll, er, leave it at that for now!

Was there Jock City fan involved,you can be honest on here mate,nobody will say a peep :)
Yuk. A couple of arthritic celts going at it, think I'll have to wash out my mind's eye ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.