i hang my head in shame.

unsworthblue

just got home from a night out after blackburn.good day had by all.arrived in whitefield,where i live,i came across this horrible red bastard who's been winding me up for time.he would not shut up,he was constantly after abit of hows yer father.me being a generous type of geezer gave this piece of shit the benefit of the doubt for the past year or so.anyway tonight i finally snapped.'get outside you munnnniiuicch twat' was my exact words.i know i will get slated off the people who don't operate in these circles and live there little perfect non violent lives where nothing ever goes wrong.but listen fellow blues i could not help myself.i know we should never mention the m word but this twat has been after a row for ages.i'm so sorry for disgracing our club and myself but this lad really has been rubbing me up the wrong way.by the way,he did'nt fancy it.the cuuuuunt

Confused I allways thought abit of hows yer father was a leg over
Anyway you should'nt of said anything and just 2@ed the Rag

I though how's your father was sex so this story took on a turn for the raunchy.

unsworthblue said:
just got home from a night out after blackburn.good day had by all.arrived in whitefield,where i live,i came across this horrible red bastard who's been winding me up for time.he would not shut up,he was constantly after abit of hows yer father.me being a generous type of geezer gave this piece of shit the benefit of the doubt for the past year or so.anyway tonight i finally snapped.'get outside you munnnniiuicch twat' was my exact words.i know i will get slated off the people who don't operate in these circles and live there little perfect non violent lives where nothing ever goes wrong.but listen fellow blues i could not help myself.i know we should never mention the m word but this twat has been after a row for ages.i'm so sorry for disgracing our club and myself but this lad really has been rubbing me up the wrong way.by the way,he did'nt fancy it.the cuuuuunt
thought i should quote the thing in its original form in case any editing takes place.

unsworthblue said:
He's been trying to shag you?

unsworthblue said:

^^^^^
This is what he wished he had done.

send him some flowers and say your sorry and give him a cuddle ,pls just clarify.. was it a shag or a scrap you both wanted/needed ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.