I hate Neville commentating

Sky Blue said:
The OP has been outed as a rag a few times.....This place is crawling with the fuckers tonight.

If by outed you mean someone like didsburydave said "Rag" to me then yes I have. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I disagree. At one point Tyler was talking about the ex-rag team, Neville and the efficiency at that club. Neville quickly commented on our pressing and changed the subject without even replying. He is a good commentator/ pundit.

ManCitizens. said:
I disagree. At one point Tyler was talking about the ex-rag team, Neville and the efficiency at that club. Neville quickly commented on our pressing and changed the subject without even replying. He is a good commentator/ pundit.
He is. He comes across with no rivalry, at all. And considering what he was like as a player I would never have believed he could be like that.

People will be moaning about Ian Cheeseman being biased next. I'm actually getting sick to fucking death of the moaning about the media and anyone else.

City fans = the new Liverpool fans (whinging cry babies of football)

"He said this" "she said that" boo fucking hoo! Grow some balls!

lita69 said:
Sky Blue said:
The OP has been outed as a rag a few times.....This place is crawling with the fuckers tonight.

If by outed you mean someone like didsburydave said "Rag" to me then yes I have. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Don't worry about it mate. This bloke will be onto you with every post. He gets a little stalky at times

i hate Clive Tyldesley & Martin tyler you can just tell they are both rag supporters . but the funny thing is neville actually speaks highly of city i don't mind neville at all .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.