I hate rugby

Johnsonontheleft

Always have, and I have never understood why people like it. The game looks ugly, it's too stop-start, and I find England rugby fans insufferable twats in general. They remind me of rags actually - fair weather 'fans' who wouldn't give a shit if England lost but bask in the glory if they win.

I also hate the way they slag off footballers for being pussies and cheats, and football fans for being hooligans. The fact they aren't segregated shows they don't really give a fuck who wins, not that they're somehow more civilised than a football fans. In fact most rugby players I know are the least civilised human beings I know, drinking each other's piss and the like.

Rant over.

Johnsonontheleft said:
Always have, and I have never understood why people like it. The game looks ugly, it's too stop-start, and I find England rugby fans insufferable twats in general. They remind me of rags actually - fair weather 'fans' who wouldn't give a shit if England lost but bask in the glory if they win.

I also hate the way they slag off footballers for being pussies and cheats, and football fans for being hooligans. The fact they aren't segregated shows they don't really give a fuck who wins, not that they're somehow more civilised than a football fans. In fact most rugby players I know are the least civilised human beings I know, drinking each other's piss and the like.

Rant over.

gv0yY.png

Rugby fans are different to football fans. Might sound obvious but it's not. England fans mixed in with welsh for a grudge match would not happen in football. If England lose in a rugby World Cup match you won't have riots in town centres and pubs. They are a different breed of supporter.

The players also play with a lot more sporting grace. They applaud each other off the pitch, they respect the referee and will go in to full blooded challenges without a second hesitation.

I am not a huge rugby fan myself but I do feel that in some ways football could learn from rugby. Including video replays.

i agree.

it's fucking turd and rugby fans are twats.

I'm not keen on it either, never been arsed to follow it or golf for that matter, but I respect it as a sport and those who pay to watch it. Each to there own. I wouldn't make myself seem to be a bit of a **** by posting my dislike/hatred of it on a football forum though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.