I HATE YOU CITY

BeatingBarca said:
Sky Blue said:
You are a clueless rag WUM.....you'd know if you'd been to Mansfield or not....... Case closed and fuck off.

Oh dear oh dear oh dear.I've been to Mansfield plenty of times, I'm a fucking scout ffs.That's my job.For whom though, that will have to remain a secret.

I've seen us play Mansfield, Lincoln, Wrexham and worse.I'.

Yes but you said you had been to Mansfield to watch City which is clearly a lie as I don't remember us playing there in the last 40yrs in League or Cup......You're a bullshitter lad. Which corner of Maine Road did Stevie Lomas take the ball in that game against Liverpool ?

Sky Blue said:
BeatingBarca said:
Oh dear oh dear oh dear.I've been to Mansfield plenty of times, I'm a fucking scout ffs.That's my job.For whom though, that will have to remain a secret.

I've seen us play Mansfield, Lincoln, Wrexham and worse.I'.

Yes but you said you had been to Mansfield to watch City which is clearly a lie as I don't remember us playing there in the last 40yrs in League or Cup......You're a bullshitter lad. Which corner of Maine Road did Stevie Lomas take the ball in that game against Liverpool ?

Corner of the Umbro Stand and Main Stand.Opposite the Kippax.

Fuck me, you'll be asking for some form of ticket from the day as further proof next.Mental.

I've just gone through your old posts and couldnt find a single one where you wrote anything positive about the club or players. At times you write about the lads with unconcealed loathing. On other occasions there is noticable snideyness.

Supporters are supposed to support are they not? The clues in the f***ing word!

If you're not a rag then I suggest you sort yourself out. Or choose a football club that you have (at least some) positive feelings towards.

If any of the above confuses you I suggest you press speed-dial on your phone and ask Gary Owen. He'll tell you what this club means to us fans. And how we very much resent anyone bad-mouthing it. Especially so relentlessly as in your case.

Lucky Toma said:
I've just gone through your old posts and couldnt find a single one where you wrote anything positive about the club or players. At times you write about the lads with unconcealed loathing. On other occasions there is noticable snideyness.

If you're not a rag then I suggest you sort yourself out. Or choose a football club that you have (at least some) positive feelings towards.

Of course he's a rag and not very subtle with it.....He fucked up with his Mansfield claim and he will do again.....

Sky Blue said:
Lucky Toma said:

Of course he's a rag and not very subtle with it.....He fucked up with his Mansfield claim and he will do again.....

'the Mansfield claim' - :D Have you heard yourself?

I've seen us play Mansfield, and I've also seen Mansfield play on a few occasions.I'm a scout and have watched thousands of games, I'm bound to get a bit sloppy at times.What's the big deal ffs?

And my posts are constructive criticsim.Just because I'm not a giddy buffoon like Gary Cook, I'm automatically a United fan! Brilliant.

Have a word with yourself.

alextrueblue said:
barca i think you are a bullshitter and doubt very much you are a scout.............

i've never once seen you post dib, dib, dib.

That's quite good!

Tbh, I could post a picture of me with Jermaine Pennant (and Callum Best too.Long story) but I don't feel the need to prove myself anymore.

City is my club.Just becuase I'm not going around like a lot of my mates have and said "We'll win everything this season!", I'm considered a wum.Oh well.

A lot of us on here have famous relatives or very fortunate employment, i don't think you need to justify yourself by pics, (btw, i have pictures of me with some of the finest boxers of this era and the last) and could say i was a trainer or cutman so pics are useless really, unless they are taken while you are working.

If you are a scout, i disagree with your professional opinion on barry, and with me is fabio capello, rafa benitez, mark hughes, martin o'niell, steve mclaren, kevin keegan and david o'leary. :0)

BeatingBarca said:
alextrueblue said:
barca i think you are a bullshitter and doubt very much you are a scout.............

i've never once seen you post dib, dib, dib.

That's quite good!

Tbh, I could post a picture of me with Jermaine Pennant (and Callum Best too.Long story) but I don't feel the need to prove myself anymore.

City is my club.Just becuase I'm not going around like a lot of my mates have and said "We'll win everything this season!", I'm considered a wum.Oh well.

BeatingBarca said:
Agree with this, I'm in fucking tears here.I just can't stop crying.

Again, we're the fucking joke of the football world.Fucking Garry Cook telling the whole world in his joey interview about how we were certain to be at Wembley this season, we were certain to knock the rags out of the league cup.Mancini promising to 'tear down' the United 'tick tock' banner.Oh yes, we're so much better than everyone because we've got billions....we're still shit ffs.

I'm not going into work tomorrow, the fucking rags will be waiting with their '34....35' banners and posters.And I'll no doubt have a picture of Garry Cook as a screen saver on my computer.Imagine if those fuckers win on Sunday and/or win another title or European Cup this season.

This was supposed to be OUR season.'Welcome to Manchester' indeed.:(:(

We've spent over £150m, and we need to spend that again.If any fucker will join this circus.

BeatingBarca said:
I was one of the 3007.I'll never forget that night,it was awful.

I was at Blackburn a few years back when they knocked us out of the cup and that poor lass was filmed in the crowd screaming "You're not fit to wear the shirt!".

I've been to Lincoln, Grimsby, Wrexham, Darlington.

I was at the Liverpool home game when Stevie Lomas kept the ball in the corner when we needed to score a winner.

I was at the game when David Pleat an his slip-on shoes danced across Maine Road when Luton Town sent us down.

I've seen Jamie Pollock play.

So many nightmare moments and last night is just another one of them.

BeatingBarca said:
Mate, you're kidding yourself here.Some of the stuff re:The Rags, on here is embarrassing.'Nobody is going to buy United' - have a word with yourself mate, it's childish as fuck.I hate to say this, but they're the biggest supported club in world football, have a long world renowned history for winning trophies, have had some of the worlds greatest players, are currently on the back of 3 straight PL title wins, a European cup etc and you've got them down as shit, washed up etc.They've had bids that the Glazers have previously turned down haven't they?And you think nobody ou there wants to own them?

I bet you really thought that a billionaire would come in for us, who'd won what in how many years and are little known world wide.They need £200m spent on their squad?What are you on mate?We've spent that and they're still sitting on top of us ffs.

I'm new to this place, but some of the posts are just embarrassing.

And who'd have thought that a billionaire would come in for us!I bet you knew.

Just some of this clown's post history....Seems to have a bit of an obsession with Utd eh.

Is there a possibility that there could be..............

spycat.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.