I HATE YOU CITY

BeatingBarca said:
bluesimon said:
Looking at the time of your post, you are one of the great unwashed sitting at home supporters munching on 20 pizzas a day and first down the giro. GROW UP YOU PATHETIC TWAT!! Boofuckinghoo!! So we lost today. We are 5th, we will get the most points ever in the premiership, we got to the semi's of a cup, we will absolutely be in europe next season and we have managed to tear a new arsehole for most of the other sides in the premiership this season - and you are crying like a baby. Go buy a green and white scarf and sod off!

Portsmouth have got to a Cup Final, even after all the shite they've endured.

And we're 5th after spending over £200m.

You think that's a great achievement?

Stay off the drugs you fucking tit.

Barca - looks like you have been found out. You talk shite, you lie, make up games that never took place and obviously wear red underpants!
I don't give a shit what portsmouth have done. I do give a shit that at the moment, we are 5th, we still have every chance of getting 4th, but even if not, so long as we finish in the top 6, we have had a perfect season in every way - improving bit by bit. I also don't give a shit about the £200m+ we have spent. At the end of the day, there are 11 players on each side at the start of the game and they are just people - not gods, - just people playing football.
All I want to see is continuity. Somewhere in the top 6 and keep Mancini and give him a chance to create his OWN team with his vision. Check his record at Inter before you spout your shite. No fuck off back to the swamp

Really fuckin' hate City sometimes, football in general.
I feel physically ill since them thieving bastards struck again.

Mancini doing a " Rafa" promising us 4th...?
4 wins out of 4 ? Tottenham to slip up after beating Arsenal & Chelsea ?

I won't hold my breath..........

bluesimon said:
BeatingBarca said:
Portsmouth have got to a Cup Final, even after all the shite they've endured.

And we're 5th after spending over £200m.

You think that's a great achievement?

Stay off the drugs you fucking tit.

Barca - looks like you have been found out. You talk shite, you lie, make up games that never took place and obviously wear red underpants!
I don't give a shit what portsmouth have done. I do give a shit that at the moment, we are 5th, we still have every chance of getting 4th, but even if not, so long as we finish in the top 6, we have had a perfect season in every way - improving bit by bit. I also don't give a shit about the £200m+ we have spent. At the end of the day, there are 11 players on each side at the start of the game and they are just people - not gods, - just people playing football.
All I want to see is continuity. Somewhere in the top 6 and keep Mancini and give him a chance to create his OWN team with his vision. Check his record at Inter before you spout your shite. No fuck off back to the swamp

Tbh, Serie A has been shite for years and years.Milan and Juve were ruined after the match fixing scandals and Mancini had it easy.Do you actually take note of world football or just look at stats?

And the lad thats multi quoted my posts: All you'll see there is an unbiased opinion.There's some utter plebs on here that have posted some utter rubbish about how shite United, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool are and how great we are.We're better than Liverpool and that's it.But so are Villa and Spurs and they've not spent £200m in one season ffs.

My opinion is unbiased and people coming on here would probably think "Oh well, there's at least one City fan that can talk sense".Sorry if the truth hurts but I've been through more than most on here with regards to City.Some of you sound like you've never been to a game."Rag!" "WUM!" "Fuck off back to the swamp!" just because I talk a balanced point of view.Mental.

Miami Weiss said:

i agree miami, why don't you go and teach mancini a lesson and snowball his windows?

bwahahahahahahahaha.

alextrueblue said:
Miami Weiss said:

i agree miami, why don't you go and teach mancini a lesson and snowball his windows?

bwahahahahahahahaha.

Oh, hilarious.

Miami Weiss said:

Yes - Tottenham beat Arsenal and Chelsea - So DID WE!

J-Bay Blue said:
Miami Weiss said:

Yes - Tottenham beat Arsenal and Chelsea - So DID WE!

Who've Spuds left to play ?

We've Arsenal, Villa, Spuds & West Ham,
6-7 points max.

BeatingBarca said:
bluesimon said:

Tbh, Serie A has been shite for years and years.Milan and Juve were ruined after the match fixing scandals and Mancini had it easy.Do you actually take note of world football or just look at stats?

And the lad thats multi quoted my posts: All you'll see there is an unbiased opinion.There's some utter plebs on here that have posted some utter rubbish about how shite United, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool are and how great we are.We're better than Liverpool and that's it.But so are Villa and Spurs and they've not spent £200m in one season ffs.

My opinion is unbiased and people coming on here would probably think "Oh well, there's at least one City fan that can talk sense".Sorry if the truth hurts but I've been through more than most on here with regards to City.Some of you sound like you've never been to a game."Rag!" "WUM!" "Fuck off back to the swamp!" just because I talk a balanced point of view.Mental.

Firstly, your view is 'unbiased' is it? Hmmm interesting. I would argue that bias should be a given in every supporter irrespective of how rational or intelligent they are. So that in itself is a revealing statement for you to make.

And secondly, you talk a balanced point of view eh? Bollocks. The very opposite is true. Every single post of yours slags off City. Where's the balance there?

There is a huge difference between criticising a City player and/or being pessimistic and doing what you do - take snidey digs and potshots at the club and the lads.

To paraphrase a well-known saying - with City fans like you who needs rags?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.