I have a feeling.......

Bovril

The anti Mark Hughes brigade will be eating humble pie soon. Wasn't baconface in the exact position in the FA cup Jan 03 19 whatever. I am convinced it will come good and in 2 years time MH will be god and being touted as the next England Manager. Keep the faith fellow blues the future is bright.

It feels like players are still expecting the easy ride they were seemingly aloud under Sven... Players not performing is just as much thier own fault as it is the managers.

If they're unwilling to fall in line, then ship them out and get players in who will. The manager is the players boss, not the other way round.

Bovril said:
The anti Mark Hughes brigade will be eating humble pie soon. Wasn't baconface in the exact position in the FA cup Jan 03 19 whatever. I am convinced it will come good and in 2 years time MH will be god and being touted as the next England Manager. Keep the faith fellow blues the future is bright.

Nice one mate, Its nice to see an optomistic post.

GStar said:
jay_mcfc said:
If I hear that bollocks about Fergie one more fucking time....

Could say the same about a lot of your posts, bringing up Thaksin constantly saying the same anti hughes remarks in every thread you post in...

Or about you following my every post....

jay_mcfc said:
GStar said:
Could say the same about a lot of your posts, bringing up Thaksin constantly saying the same anti hughes remarks in every thread you post in...

Or about you following my every post....

Might want to retrace your steps and take the chip off your shoulder... i havent posted in your threads becasue you dont seem to know what the hell your talking about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.