I have just been syndicated in the LA Times!

LOL
Love the fact this bloke spells his name backwards! Matches his mentality!

Reply0 likes
Options
Nairb Ttenrag 489537 posted 5 days ago 1298163903 4035972 4035360 Nairb
But ast least ManU will be EPL Champions, not oil rich Citeh! Whatever happened to City, all the predictions, bought players, sorry mercenaries? They are real crap, like the writer of this original crappy post, CRAP.

fbloke said:
Rorz88 said:
Your so damn bothered about ManU being better than City aren't you? Get over it and stop labeling them as a poor team. If there such a poor team, but at the top of the table, what does that say about all the other teams? Is the EPL full of shyte teams and ManU is just less shytier than Chelsea, or Arsenal and everyone else for that matter? They have lost once, and have faced some of the same adversities that other teams face. Injuries, unlucky bounces, poor calls,etc, etc, but that's the nature of the EPL. Quit hating so much. You don't have to be a ManU fan, but like it or not the fact of the matter is they have arguably performed better than any other team... the table does not lie my friend.

What a cock this guy is!!

He he he

Seems the I am getting the tone about right then ;-)

I think you have just got beneath the first layer of skin, fbloke, but being MANUre fans yer'll have a bit further to go than normal.

The ThickestSkinnedFansFromTheWorldsGreatestClub!

If united do crumble and city or arsenal come back and win, are the winners still the worst team to ever win the league?

fulltimepwner said:
If united do crumble and city or arsenal come back and win, are the winners still the worst team to ever win the league?

Yes!

BLUEinTheUSA said:
Can someone copy and paste the article here for me? Every time I try to open the bleacher report link, it craps out my browser. Grrrr

Here:

History To Be Made This Season When Manchester United Are Crowned Champions

It is highly likely that Manchester United will be crowned English League champions and in doing so will make history.

Yes, we all know that they will then become the most titled team in English football with a total of nineteen successes, but that's not the history that I refer to.

They will also go down as the worst team ever to have been classed as "Champions."

For anyone having watched them this year there is no doubt that they have definitely "got away with it."

Yes they are currently far in advance of City, Arsenal, Spurs and indeed Chelsea, but all of those teams have worked miracles on United's behalf.

Without City's indifferent form this season, Arsenal's self-inflicted wounds, Spurs' focus on the Champions League and Chelsea's embarrassing implosion and loss of faith (brought on by the crazy sacking of Ray Wilkins), United would certainly not be winning the title.

United's form has been so poor as to be considered an embarrassment even by United's own fans with the Red Cafe forum choc full of negative comments.

I suppose you can only beat the opposition that faces you and United will have gained more points than all other comers come the final whistle.

One thing is clear, we are very likely going to see the crowning of the worst champions since the invention of the moving image.

Being absolutely c**p yet winning the title still makes you c**p.

Nonsense.

This United are crap stuff is utter rubbish unfortunately.

There are statistical facts I won't bore anyone with which objectively show the gap between the EPL and the next best League (La Liga) is now the biggest it has ever been. So the league, might be subjectively weaker in some eyes but its actually very strong right now.

It is also possible to plot individual team's strength over time and the rags are again very strong right now.

If anyone actually believes that they are a crap team and that they will be the weakest Champions ever then they need their head seeing to. They've lost once.

I've noticed a correlation between the United are crap brigade and the Champions League is crap geniuses too.

Straight knockout with just the Champions was rubbish. If you want romance see the FA Cup. I want to see the best play the best not Malmo in the final after beating the Champions of Bosnia and Cyprus.

We have the best league in the World. The Champions League is a great format now but if you truly believe the rags are shit (if it's a windup then well done) and long for the days of Malmo and Red Star in the final then I'd have to say you are delusional.

Although of course you are entitled to your subjective opinion ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.