I heard a rumour...

1_barry_conlon

That nobody left the ground in a huff. Nobody has fell out with each other and that all the players are behind the manager. Anybody else heard this rumour? It was off a mate like but he's a good source as his dad once went in the social club at maine rd and and Roy Clarke bought him a drink so it must be true! If you ask me i blame the Brazilians for this harmonious love in, especially that Elano. The sooner we get rid of these players who want to play for the club then the better, we don't need their types as we are quite used to self destructing on our own.

1_barry_conlon said:
That nobody left the ground in a huff. Nobody has fell out with each other and that all the players are behind the manager. Anybody else heard this rumour? It was off a mate like but he's a good source as his dad once went in the social club at maine rd and and Roy Clarke bought him a drink so it must be true! If you ask me i blame the Brazilians for this harmonious love in, especially that Elano. The sooner we get rid of these players who want to play for the club then the better, we don't need their types as we are quite used to self destructing on our own.

Eee are right,myyy dad knows eww ya talkin bout an e sez dat dis is all true anye awww rite dat innit..yeaahhh.,,ye aww riteee r kid an dat..yeahhh

bizzbo said:
I heard a rumour several thousand mackems left the ground in a bit of a huff
A good source told me that a number of Sunderland fans were swearing at me when I was waving off their coaches on Alan Turing Way.

Halfpenny said:
bizzbo said:
I heard a rumour several thousand mackems left the ground in a bit of a huff
A good source told me that a number of Sunderland fans were swearing at me when I was waving off their coaches on Alan Turing Way.

Dat i true though innit,cos myyy daad sez e sawd you wavin an dat an he saw em swearin ...yeeahh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.