i hope there is still.... erm......hope!

Lmarkham-blueblood

does anyone else think (well not so much think as hope) that GC & MH have made a secret offer to a big name player cos they have learnt from the kaka deal to make sure not to let info out (cos there will b psycho maniac fans outside the players house protesting!)

or is it a bit far-fetched

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
does anyone else think (well not so much think as hope) that GC & MH have made a secret offer to a big name player cos they have learnt from the kaka deal to make sure not to let info out (cos there will b psycho maniac fans outside the players house protesting!)

Not at all...i think that the fact it got out was what killed the kaka deal..

Personaly I think it's dead in the water now but.... If we were to sign a "big" name i would say that argie lad who is banging DM's daughter.

guys....please stop building the hopes up......any BIG buys will be summer now......sorry..........

Lmarkham-blueblood said:

I made a thread like this before, i still think we could spring a transfer from nowhere

You never know, I think the Investors have a trick up thier sleeve..... I don't think they'll want to miss this oppurtunity to make another statement signing and show everyone again what there made off. Look forward to tomorrow, it should be interesting and hopefully great!

riley347 said:
guys....please stop building the hopes up......any BIG buys will be summer now......sorry..........

Your hope's? Dont read then. Our hope's? Surely that's our choice then? But I agree, nothing this window and depending where we finish maybe not the next either.

not my fault! said:
Personaly I think it's dead in the water now but.... If we were to sign a "big" name i would say that argie lad who is banging DM's daughter.

oh yeah
aguero who is 5"7 that would help loads
lets sign 6 others eh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.