I hope youre all happy

The club couldn't possibly have any grounds for banning anybody who wasn't charged ...... that would be like chastising the innocent ....... where's that bald headed fell from the One Show , when ya need him??

Dannyctid said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
you'd be suprised who reads this forum.

I would think that people at the club may have a look through occasionaly, maybe even post. I can't believe that they pay an outside company to trawl through sites and give them a report. That is just ridinkinlink.

I've never heard that neither. shame for all the lads tbf.

born_and_bred_a_BLUE said:
So you're now a liar along with been a theif, and ffs Nick Griffin, what's his nationality got to do with it?

He said he could not speak the language not where he was from :S

i smell bull, well too quick for the club to turn around and hand out bans, even if thgey did get info of police etc

if all 32 have been banned , i would feel sorry for the innocent. but the clubs name has been dragged through the dirt more than enough without our own fans making trouble, and i would understand why they took that action tbf

rickmcfc said:
More to the point where has the OP gone? Run off with his tale between his legs? Why create something so shit like this?
listen, why would some1 make sumthin like this up, he put this on to show how much people like you love to sit there and comment on things that you know nothing about , and when you do you make stupid comments that make it worse for the people in question ok

dref619 said:
i smell bull, well too quick for the club to turn around and hand out bans, even if thgey did get info of police etc

if all 32 have been banned , i would feel sorry for the innocent. but the clubs name has been dragged through the dirt more than enough without our own fans making trouble, and i would understand why they took that action tbf
Oh fuck off!

You want the club to be the police now? Jesus wept.

Do you believe that in less than a week the accused have been prosecuted and all associated with them have been banned from coms?

And you agree with that if that was the case.

It's a wind up but your reaction is still a disgrace.

lovecityhateunited said:
Dannyctid said:
Banned because of comments on a forum? doubt it. Banned for getting arrested possibly.

it states in the letters that our own fans are disgusted by it, where do you think that comment came from??
It's true, we are.

But those released without charged can't be banned.

the shop owner (who could hardly even speak our language) refused to serve us for absolutely no reason whatsoever..

as is his right you dipstick.
With an attitude like that I'm glad you're banned.

lovecityhateunited said:
after the PATHETIC thread on here regarding the bus getting arrested at sunderland the club have kindly sent us all letters this morning stating we are banned.. for me personally city are my life i am 22 and have had season ticket from being 5, i go home and away and have nearly 7000 points.. i did not steal anything from the shop.. Now for the people who commented on that thread without any knowledge on the matter, do you think you helped this blue and the other 32 who were released without charge but who are looking at being banned from there beloved city?? even the people who did take stuff are not 'SCUM' as described on here we tried to pay our way and the shop owner (who could hardly even speak our language) refused to serve us for absolutely no reason whatsoever.. thanks very much BLUE'S. you will not find a bus load of more dedicated city fans and i can promise you it will be a lot quieter without us MCFC OK
Yur post about City Aggro and you being part of the theft looks silly now doesn't it. As you said though, you have more loyalty point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.