I hope youre all happy

SWP's back said:
1_barry_conlon said:
So many perfect people on here that it's going to be a bit 'chocca' when the bluemoon blues slip off this mortal coil.

Will there be room for you all.............who knows?

This thread has now become the equivalent of a Daily Mail sensationalised story. I await the 'hanging is too good for them' comments very,very soon.
You don't have to be perfect to realise theft is wrong.

But thanks anyway
Ever bought or watched a pirated DVD? Ever illegally downloaded music? Both of these are wrong as well...

carrconormcfc said:
SWP's back said:

But thanks anyway
Ever bought or watched a pirated DVD? Ever illegally downloaded music? Both of these are wrong as well...

Hear fucking hear. I'm sure he's put pics and tunes on this site as well which is also breach of copyright which is also theft but hey, that probably won't count will it in his perfect world.

rickmcfc said:
salford blue 19 said:
you really are a nob head arnt u such a big man , im sick of people like you giving smart arse remarks sayin i hope they got sky , they didnt get up in the morning saying today im going to steal 2 cans of lager , things happen its not right and no1 is saying it is right it , but its life things happen sumtimes which u regret and people make stupid mistakes sometimes, i suppose u have never done anything wrong in your life, u just come on here and sit behind a name and judge people without knowing the facts, fuckin sad act

yes i have made mistakes and paid the consequences. The last thing i would have done is broadcast it to a large supporter base about my actions and then bleated about it that "its not fair". What isnt fair is stealing from a shopkeeper who works an 18 hour day, only for some city fans to walk out of his shop without paying. As for "they didnt wake up in the morning" bull, a lot of people probably dont wake up in the morning thinking about what crimes they are going to commit, but they still do them and get caught, do the punishment and just get on with it. If thats what the 4 had of done then fair enough, but they haven't have they. And whats this " your sick of people like me" bollocks. You have been on here 5 minutes you wankstain. If your fed up with me after that long then i suggest you take your arse elsewhere because you will be sick to fucking death of me after 6 months. Comit the crime, do the time. Deal with it.

When was there a written law - theft from a corner shop results in a banning order from the club.

stop being daft, i know for sure if you was on the coach, your view would be different, i wasnt on the coach but if the police have dealt with it, why does fletcher need to ride in on his high horse. prob had a lot of trouble being in the plod, now is seeking revenge.

rickmcfc said:
salford blue 19 said:
you really are a nob head arnt u such a big man , im sick of people like you giving smart arse remarks sayin i hope they got sky , they didnt get up in the morning saying today im going to steal 2 cans of lager , things happen its not right and no1 is saying it is right it , but its life things happen sumtimes which u regret and people make stupid mistakes sometimes, i suppose u have never done anything wrong in your life, u just come on here and sit behind a name and judge people without knowing the facts, fuckin sad act

yes i have made mistakes and paid the consequences. The last thing i would have done is broadcast it to a large supporter base about my actions and then bleated about it that "its not fair". What isnt fair is stealing from a shopkeeper who works an 18 hour day, only for some city fans to walk out of his shop without paying. As for "they didnt wake up in the morning" bull, a lot of people probably dont wake up in the morning thinking about what crimes they are going to commit, but they still do them and get caught, do the punishment and just get on with it. If thats what the 4 had of done then fair enough, but they haven't have they. And whats this " your sick of people like me" bollocks. You have been on here 5 minutes you wankstain. If your fed up with me after that long then i suggest you take your arse elsewhere because you will be sick to fucking death of me after 6 months. Comit the crime, do the time. Deal with it.
judge judy there!! self important tosser!!

rickmcfc said:
salford blue 19 said:

yeah people like you u fuckin tool , im already sick of you ,what do u mean ive bin on here 5 mins just because i dont post things on evrypost like you do, , i bet you sit there all day with bluemoon on clicking on view active topics wonderin if anybody finds you funny or has replied back to your posts so you can tell all your boyfreinds im on bluemoon and i post everyday , whoop de fuckin doo u nob

rickmcfc said:
carrconormcfc said:
...........and if he had of been cought he would have pid the price probably, not moaned to fuck about it.

So it's only wrong when you get caught is it? Nice one.

1_barry_conlon said:
SWP's back said:

But thanks anyway

I think posting pics of your lass on t'interweb as an attention seeking exercise is wrong but some people do it.

So thanks for advice handjob.
Haha well if you can't win an argument then change the subject.

You will note I am right though

1_barry_conlon said:
rickmcfc said:
...........and if he had of been cought he would have pid the price probably, not moaned to fuck about it.

So it's only wrong when you get caught is it? Nice one.

No its wrong all the time! but if you get caight then deal with it. the people in question were big enought to steal were they not? So just accept it and get on with it.

salford blue 19 said:
rickmcfc said:
yeah people like you u fuckin tool , im already sick of you ,what do u mean ive bin on here 5 mins just because i dont post things on evrypost like you do, , i bet you sit there all day with bluemoon on clicking on view active topics wonderin if anybody finds you funny or has replied back to your posts so you can tell all your boyfreinds im on bluemoon and i post everyday , whoop de fuckin doo u nob

This poster has missed no more than 4 games in 8 years, just because people dont post on bluemoon doesnt mean they aint good blues, infact posters like you rick, prob put decent blues off from posting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.