I hope youre all happy

SWP's back said:
1_barry_conlon said:
You mean you can't argue with that, hit a nerve have we attention seeker?
No not at all, it's a forum and your opinion doesn't particularly bother me. It's not as if you are saying it to my face "handjob

-- Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:14 pm --

1_barry_conlon said:
You mean you can't argue with that, hit a nerve have we attention seeker?
No not at all, it's a forum and your opinion doesn't particularly bother me. It's not as if you are saying it to my face "handjob"

Feel free if you want to say it to my face, i have no problem with that whatsoever?

You may find your out of your depth!

rickmcfc said:
salford blue 19 said:
and by the way rick the prick , i joined 5 months before you , so there ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner i joined before you , ner ner ner ner ner i joined before you ner ner ner ner

hahaha, well spotted! Are you back in school tomorrow or do you have another few days off?
so i am funny !!!!!!!!! thanks

rickmcfc said:
salford blue 19 said:
and by the way rick the prick , i joined 5 months before you , so there ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner i joined before you , ner ner ner ner ner i joined before you ner ner ner ner

hahaha, well spotted! Are you back in school tomorrow or do you have another few days off?

i've met you before and you seem ok, but dont be acting the tough guy behind the screen rick, as you may get a little suprise. id take my advice.

SWP's back said:
m27 said:
You're always right. It comes with the territory.

Ever taken recreational drugs? I have. It's illegal apprently, like stealing. Should I be banned from the ground, and if you have should you? Or is that only relevant if you get caught?
How many times? I don't think they should be banned!!

My points have been that just as they are good blues doesn't mean that they weren't being twats stealing.

Are you confusing me with someone else on here?

So, if I looked at all your posts on this thread the only point you have made is the lads are "theaving scum"?

I'm glad you disagree with the banning then. This is what you think is it?

there's three points which people are muddling.

a) people's thoughts and opinions on the topic of stealing and whether it's bad or not.

b) whether the club is right to add their own punishment onto those who have been disciplined by the police or not.

c) whether the club is right to implement a blanket suspension of all involved till each case is proven innocent or guilty.

don't mix people's opinion of one into their opinion on them all.

At one time or another I'm sure most people on here or someone close to them have been a victim of theft, perhaps even from people they previously trusted. Anyone condoning this needs to take a serious look at themselves.

1_barry_conlon said:
SWP's back said:
No not at all, it's a forum and your opinion doesn't particularly bother me. It's not as if you are saying it to my face "handjob

-- Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:14 pm --

No not at all, it's a forum and your opinion doesn't particularly bother me. It's not as if you are saying it to my face "handjob"

I never said I wanted to though did I but don't you hard now though. Class act you.

Feel free if you want to say it to my face, i have no problem with that whatsoever?

You may find your out of your depth!

JoeMercer'sWay said:
m27 said:
You're always right. It comes with the territory.

Ever taken recreational drugs? I have. It's illegal apprently, like stealing. Should I be banned from the ground, and if you have should you? Or is that only relevant if you get caught?

only if you took them while representing the club as a fan on an away trip(whether on an official coach or not) or in the ground if we work on the logic of it being a policy of banning people in those situations, then yes.

Fuk me Merce., i was on holiday in the Canaries about two years ago, i was wearing my Blues shirt/shorts and i had a couple off a bifta and i actualy pulled a rose off a rose bush and gave it to Mrs. Buzzer, can i still be arrested and banned from my seat? After all, i was wearing a City shirt.

salford blue 19 said:
rickmcfc said:
so i am funny !!!!!!!!! thanks

Your hilarious mate, honestly, you have had me in stitches for the past half hour. On a serious note, i accept that they regret what they have done, but they must still do the punishment that is set out for them whether they think its right or wrong.

reddishblue said:
At one time or another I'm sure most people on here or someone close to them have been a victim of theft, perhaps even from people they previously trusted. Anyone condoning this needs to take a serious look at themselves.

No one is, i dont understand why people think this, just the club are bang out of order.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.