I hope youre all happy

1_barry_conlon said:
SWP's back said:
Was so afraid that I missed a few words out.

I was making the point that I didn't say that I wanted to say anything to your face. But congratulating you on sounding hard with your thinly veiled threat.

Notice I did that rather than complaining. Now back on topic pet.

If you want to patronise me then do it to my face and not the safety of a keyboard, ok?
What is your problem? You can call me a handjob but I can't call you pet. You have issues.

The club do treat us like twats sometimes. A lad i know had his seson ticket taken off him for 3 months because he tried to swipe himself in the ground with his season card from the previous year. When he realised what he had done he got his correct one out, but one of our wonderful stewards snatched it off him. He then had to miss games while a reply came back from the club. I think the club are acting like twats over this as well. All the lynch mob brigade on hear should be ashamed of themselves. INNOCENT UNTIL PROVED GUILTY.

totallywired said:
The club do treat us like twats sometimes. A lad i know had his seson ticket taken off him for 3 months because he tried to swipe himself in the ground with his season card from the previous year. When he realised what he had done he got his correct one out, but one of our wonderful stewards snatched it off him. He then had to miss games while a reply came back from the club. I think the club are acting like twats over this as well. All the lynch mob brigade on hear should be ashamed of themselves. INNOCENT UNTIL PROVED GUILTY.

I think there should be a thread where people can report incidents like this because Fletcher appears to be losing the plot.

de niro said:
80s Shorts said:
Is that a veiled threat of violence there or are you going to send him a kissogram. Be careful what you are threatening, it is against the COC.

i have already issued a warning in this thread, the falling out can stop right now or the thread will go.

Fair enough, I realise that my flower slides are not of interest to everyone and that some are rather blurred, I shall deliver my 'Flora of the Transcaucasus' lecture without them if it keeps the level of disagreement to a minimum. I remain disappointed that this appears to be a lone effort on my part to raise funds for the illegally castrated shop assistants.

to put an end to this only the people who got charged have had letters the ohter 32 on the coach have had nothing , and the letter they have had says there season ticket is suspended until explanation is recieved in writing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.