I joined 'Hughes Out' Facebook Community today

skybluekings said:
Get you voice heard in numbers. Join the facebook 'Hughes Out' group today, it just started and its growing very fast lol!:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&gid=51737624953

NOTE: I DIDN'T MAKE the Community, I just joined it today and I'm letting you all know it exists.

Edit: Well the heading is changed to me joining. To each his own.

How many Hughes Out threads have you started mate, do you really think that we need another means of venting our opinions? What do you think BM is? Why do you deem this as relevent to start a new thread?

Ronnie the Rep said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Just had a quick shuffty and I think the comments resemble a typical Stella-fuelled diatribe from people with little sense of responsibility.

Nah, it's not stella - it's the E numbers in their ribena - tossers
I reckon it's a pretty safe bet that none of them were at Lincoln, Wycombe or York.

andybluenolan said:
skybluekings said:
Blah Blah Blah...

Last year we were in 18th place on Dec 26th! and most of you were saying the same shit excuses for Hughes. One year and £200m later its the same crap from Hughes. Mediocre manager = mediocre results. Face the truth!

and for everyone having a go at me, do you really think I care about what you have to say against me?

And sorry to disappoint you but this year we are in 7th with a game in hand, jesus what a bad position to be in. its fucktards like you and your bunch of fuckwits we dont need at our club, so how about you either grow up and take it like a man/woman whichever you are or take your bandwagon jumping friends over to the swamp to support that shower of shite.

So you're a "fucktard" if you justifiably question results and performances?
Don't make the mistake of labeling everyone questioning if Hughes is indeed the right man for this club with the same brush!
The guy' that started the thread decided to do what he did,fair enough,stupid in my book,but there you go...-but after the Hull game I am starting to question certain things that are obviously going wrong on the pitch.

Facebook is a fucking menace in the wrong hands,though.

skybluekings said:
Get you voice heard in numbers. Join the facebook 'Hughes Out' group today, it just started and its growing very fast lol!:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&gid=51737624953

NOTE: I DIDN'T MAKE the Community, I just joined it today and I'm letting you all know it exists.

Edit: Well the heading is changed to me joining. To each his own.

i dont normally insult on here but man you are one dumb fuck and this just goes to show how sad some are on here with this hughes out bullshit.

Re: Join the fast growing 'Hughes Out' Facebook Community today

skybluekings said:
I didn't make the community, I just joined it today. And by the looks of the hundreds of Hughes Out threads on BM, it seems I am not alone in wanting Hughes gone.

With 53 members and 46,000 turning out for the match, those numbers are like the fans that support the group - insignificant.

As someone already posted how many Hughes Out related threads are you gonna create? You have made your point Skybluekings we get it you want Hughes out now just stop banging on about it unless you actually have a valid arguement to bring.

Ooooooo, the Facebook out club.

Years ago, when I was a small lad, I joined the Tufty Club!

Jeez......Facebook.

The power and influence of............facebook.

Give me strength.

Well, I thought it couldn't happen. I'd like to thank Skybluekings for doing the apparently undoable - uniting Hughes inners, outers, and not-surers in the stone-cold certainty that this is a) utterly pathetic, and b) that he's a bit of knob.

Take a bow son, take a bow.

Oh, and 59 members in almost a year? Woah, what a 'community' you have there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.