I joined 'Hughes Out' Facebook Community today

If you're that passionate about getting rid of Hughes protest at the ground rather than from behind a computer screen.

Even though I consider Hughes to be a complete and utter chancer whose main concern is pulling the wool over peoples eyes for as long as he can - I have to say that anything that has anything to do with the stalkers and virgins site that is Facebook cannot have my support - HUGHES IN!

chris313nt said:
skybluekings said:
Blah Blah Blah...

Last year we were in 18th place on Dec 26th! and most of you were saying the same shit excuses for Hughes. One year and £200m later its the same crap from Hughes. Mediocre manager = mediocre results. Face the truth!

and for everyone having a go at me, do you really think I care about what you have to say against me?

we're 11 places higher you idiot & money doesn't get instant success!! You should've supported this club like I have for the last 30 yrs & then you'd consider this last 12 mths a real success...Believe me I've seen some really bad managers in that time & I consider MH one of the most level headed managers! He did say before the season don't expect a lot in the first season with the new players because they need to learn how to play as a team, but there'squite a few on here who didn't bother to listen to that & now we get all this shit! There's a lot on here who need to learn how to support a team through thick & thin with passion, instead of throwing up your arms & calling for the managers head at the first hurdle!! The mentality on here lately leads me to believe that this club doesn't deserve wealthy investors, cos its not appreciated & the investors might start deciding thats the case & withdraw!!
thank you chris, that sums it up perfectly for me

JULES said:
chris313nt said:
we're 11 places higher you idiot & money doesn't get instant success!! You should've supported this club like I have for the last 30 yrs & then you'd consider this last 12 mths a real success...Believe me I've seen some really bad managers in that time & I consider MH one of the most level headed managers! He did say before the season don't expect a lot in the first season with the new players because they need to learn how to play as a team, but there'squite a few on here who didn't bother to listen to that & now we get all this shit! There's a lot on here who need to learn how to support a team through thick & thin with passion, instead of throwing up your arms & calling for the managers head at the first hurdle!! The mentality on here lately leads me to believe that this club doesn't deserve wealthy investors, cos its not appreciated & the investors might start deciding thats the case & withdraw!!
thank you chris, that sums it up perfectly for me
seconded

Chris's post is most definitely spot on. Also, whoever created the group on facebook needs a slap, and not just any old slap, i'm talking about a real hard backhander which will make them get that 'smarting' feeling like when you get hit on a cold winters day! To have been actually bothered to take the time out to create a group about displacing our manager can only be described as being the actions of a 'fan' who knows rock all about football, and most likely has never even been to a match in his/her life.

I like the idea of fans exerting some influence and control over their club, but in reality football clubs are controlled by the owners.

They might use Bluemoon for marketing gimmicks on the web-site, but what we think is of little consequence. There is no chance the major footballing decisions of a football club are taken on the basis of what fans write on Internet Message Boards or Facebook.

I like exchanging views on the team, manager football etc, but some fans seem to think that are closer to getting rid of Hughes because the prevailing fan opinion on Hughes has shifted decisively. If a change is closer, it's because results are deteriorating, not because fans views are significant. The Utd takeover was proof of that. Or Sven's dismissal come to that.

I'll express my opinion at the ground, and amongst City fans.

Re: Join the fast growing 'Hughes Out' Facebook Community today

blue_bird said:
I seriously question the mentality of some of our so called fans.
This.

We need to get a grip as a fan base. Hughes is our manager! We stick by him until hes sacked! End of story.

Rank f*cking idiocy whoever started this group, I really hope none of you members are over the age of 15.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.