I just hit my girlfriend

She took it to far & needed to get a crack to teach her a lesson.

Well done!

(So I hit my girlfriend today. 2 hours ago.) - ( I heard her run out of the house and take off in her car. That was about 5 hours ago so I guess she didn't gone to the police or anything)

Did she run out of the house before she got hit?

BlueStar1978 said:
(So I hit my girlfriend today. 2 hours ago.) - ( I heard her run out of the house and take off in her car. That was about 5 hours ago so I guess she didn't gone to the police or anything)

are you Lieutenant Columbo ?

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
BlueStar1978 said:

I'll asking the questions thanks you very much.......

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
BlueStar1978 said:

no but his wife loves you

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPboeNKMngc[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6onrfJJe_-I[/youtube]

One good thing came out of this post again...I was reminded of the greatness of the Fresh Prince :D

Stuuuuuu said:
Santiago Street . said:
I have no idea why this is funny, even the "punchline" doesn't seem to tie in with the story.

I need a line by line explanation

There is no link. It's isn't witty or clever or anything. It's quite funny though. The idea is that you start with something really harrowing, then turn it upside down by ending it with theme song lyrics from an American shitcom.

OK, thanks Stuuuu

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.