I just hit my girlfriend

Garden Of Edin

So I hit my girlfriend today. 2 hours ago. Feel like utter crap obviously. Probably be off to the police station soon enough so I'd thought I'd you lot what happened.

We were having an argument and she went too far. She made a comment along the lines of "Your loser father couldn't keep a relationship together and you can't either!". When I was around 11, my parents got divorced and fought for custody.

This was too far for me. I had never, EVER hit a girl before, Never mind my girlfriend!!! but it happened so fast I didn't even know I did it.

Basically, I cracked her a full force one straight into the nose,. I thought it would be like the movies where she would get a little trickle of blood. It wasn't. Her nose exploded!! I think I must of broken some cartilage or something because blood shot out of both her nostrils, got all over me, got all over the floor.

blood_on_the_floor.jpg

We were both stunned for about 10 seconds before she started crying hysterically and ran into my room and locked the door. So I went to wash my hands, and while I was in the bathroom I heard her run out of the house and take off in her car. That was about 5 hours ago so I guess she didn't gone to the police or anything. So later I went home and broke down in tears.. I feel absolutely awful.

Called my mum over.

Mum came around and when she heard about what had happened, she got very scared and told me she's had enough so she said...

"Your moving with your aunty and uncle in Bel-Air."
I whistled for a cab and when it came near,
the license plate said 'fresh' and had a dice in the mirror,
if anything I can say that this cab was rare but I thought "Yo homes to Bel-Air!"
I pulled up to a house at about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cab "Yo homes, smell ya later", looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my thrown as the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

MCFC BOB said:
This is the best post in Bluemoon history.

this.

so so funny. i was so intrigued by the story as well.

bastard. wet my self laughing seriously....

how-to-get-rid-of-pee-stains.jpg

'to sit on my thrown as the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.'

Eh?

To sit on my own, throne or even pwn?

Which is it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.