I just hit my girlfriend

TrueBlueSte said:
hahahaha i love it! it was all a bit surreal reading that but quality!

i wonder how many people were too disgusted to read all of it and now just think you are a wife beater?

We thought he was a wife beater before, the post just confirmed it. And the fact that he is 3 years behind everyone else.

I'm not going to lie, I laughed hard at that. Did not expect that, I was preparing a horrendously insulting (but justified) reply. But you pulled it out the bag, well played sir.

Unless I've been reverse Clarkied, he didnt really hit his girlfriend. Some people don't read the full OP do they?

urmston said:
'to sit on my thrown as the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.'

Eh?

To sit on my own, throne or even pwn?

Which is it?

Hahahaha excuse the grammar/spelling.

This isn't original, and I stole it from an American forum and just chopped/changed it so I didn't get caught out.
I clearly missed that one. (thrown) I can spell quite well... me finks B)

Relax.
Anybody who genuinely thinks I hit a girl, obviously never seen 'The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.'
( if you're young, and don't get it... you never had a childhood!)

I'd never lay a hand on a girl, never-mind my partner! It's a fictional post, sigh.

Garden Of Edin said:
urmston said:
'to sit on my thrown as the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.'

Eh?

To sit on my own, throne or even pwn?

Which is it?

Hahahaha excuse the grammar/spelling.

This isn't original, and I stole it from an American forum and just chopped/changed it so I didn't get caught out.
I clearly missed that one. (thrown) I can spell quite well... me finks B)

Relax.
Anybody who genuinely thinks I hit a girl, obviously never seen 'The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.'

I'd never lay a hand on a girl, never-mind my partner! It's a fictional post, sigh.

Even gay-er!

Garden Of Edin said:
Relax.

Hmmmmm I'm not so sure. It seemed pretty real to me.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Garden Of Edin said:
Relax.

I feel a bit of back tracking coming on from old "Collymore" here.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Garden Of Edin said:
Relax.

I feel a bit of back tracking coming on from old "Collymore" here.
Me too. I can't stand his sort.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.