I keep getting stared at

daveduke67 said:
I'm only 15 but go to the match on my own. I sit in the South Stand and generally it's great except for one thing.

There's a guy sits next to me who I can't stop staring at. He is so fucking ugly I just can't help myself. He keeps catching me staring and I'm worried he thinks I fancy him as he always gives me a creepy smile through his yellow crooked teeth (that's the few that he has left). His hair is manky - its stinks of shit and it matted to fuck. His nose has more hair hanging out of it that his arse probably does. His nails are like talons and are cracked and full of dirt. Add to that the fact that he stinks of piss and stale smoke and his clothes are like they've not been washed since he bought them thirty years ago and you have a rather unpleasant neighbour.

Should I move or report to him to Mr Fletcher - as technically he is a health and safety risk - and get the smelly old tramp moved?

;)

beat you to it Glen ;-)

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Amazingly, you have caught a few with this! It wasn't even intended on being a fishing trip!

Or perhaps there is a hint of sarcasm...

eaststand109 said:
I feel for you mate. I've got a guy next to me who talks to me through the whole game, I don't even know who he is!

Have you seen the ' I sit next to a right miserable bastard who I've tried my best to talk to but just ignores me' thread?

:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.