I know for a fact that city are signing Peter Crouch

I hope we don't get him but here me out on this one. I think he is a really underrated, good player but I can just imagine that if he does sign then we'd have a route one tactic like Bolton and Blackburn when we have some of the most talented players in the premiership when the ball is @ their feet like Robbie and Ireland. There's no need to lump the ball up to Crouch but you can just see it happening. It would be boring as fuck, but on the other hand if this tactic is carried out and we're successful because of it then so be it - i'll hold my hands up and apolagise.

I just do not think that he would aid our tactics - it'd limit them in fact.

Trigger said:
indecentKompany said:
Brucie Bonus said:
indecentKompany said:
Because Barry wasn't stuck in Kazakfuckingstan when they agreed the deal.
Crouch is where, doing what?

In Kazaksthan playing for England....

So if he there how was the deal done!

All bar the medical smart arse. I said City WERE signing him not that they had signed him.

Are you hard of reading?

indecentKompany said:
I can't divulge my sources but all I can say is someone who is best friends with his missus Abi has been told that he is due to sign for city after the internationals.

Is that you Peter?

djelanomcfc said:
indecentKompany said:
I can't divulge my sources but all I can say is someone who is best friends with his missus Abi has been told that he is due to sign for city after the internationals.

Is that you Peter?

i thnk it's crouchy too.he's obviously heard what barry is getting a week lol

bobmcfc said:
djelanomcfc said:
indecentKompany said:

Is that you Peter?

i thnk it's crouchy too.he's obviously heard what barry is getting a week lol

Do they get internet in Kazaksthan?

lolololoolol

We might aswell sign the rest of the England squad if we're going to get Lescott and Crouch as we already have Gareth Barry, Micah Richards, Joe Hart, Wayne Bridge and Shaun Wright-Phillips.

If Michael Johnson wasn't such a pisshead perhaps he could join them too!!

C_T_I_D said:
I hope we don't get him but here me out on this one. I think he is a really underrated, good player but I can just imagine that if he does sign then we'd have a route one tactic like Bolton and Blackburn when we have some of the most talented players in the premiership when the ball is @ their feet like Robbie and Ireland. There's no need to lump the ball up to Crouch but you can just see it happening. It would be boring as fuck, but on the other hand if this tactic is carried out and we're successful because of it then so be it - i'll hold my hands up and apolagise.

I just do not think that he would aid our tactics - it'd limit them in fact.
Tis true, but how many times last season did we not have a plan B. I know we will get more players in but he is a good option to come of the bench at a shit hole like Stoke when the pretty stuff aint working, cos with the players we are being linked with its going to be like land of the diddy men up front.

Something tells me we are getting Peter Crouch. Maybe its the fact that not one newspaper has got a sniff of this and not one other person on this forum (who claims to be in the know) has heard about this.

djelanomcfc said:
Something tells me we are getting Peter Crouch. Maybe its the fact that not one newspaper has got a sniff of this and not one other person on this forum (who claims to be in the know) has heard about this.

Tis the truth. Don't shoot the messenger lads.

I'll be back on in ten days to a fortnight to recieve my apologies from the doubters......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.