I know for a fact that city are signing Peter Crouch

not my fault! said:
Why after the England games? We didnt wait with Barry..

I don't think we wanted it let out. Villa put it on their OS, probably in a failed attempt to flush out a redscouse bid.

I think they hoped to unveil three signings all at once.

indecentKompany said:
I can't divulge my sources but all I can say is someone who is best friends with his missus Abi has been told that he is due to sign for city after the internationals.

FFS so dont tell me Abi Clancy's best mate could get in big trouble for divulging this information!

Please help me out here guys am I missing something!

Trigger said:
indecentKompany said:
I can't divulge my sources but all I can say is someone who is best friends with his missus Abi has been told that he is due to sign for city after the internationals.

FFS so dont tell me Abi Clancy's best mate could get in big trouble for divulging this information!

With a username called trigger I daresay you miss out on quite a few things....

stavros said:
good player, but not outstanding (which is what we should be aiming for ).
if anything crouch should have been signed in january
but not now we should be aiming higher, and we probabaly are

Is it possible to aim higher than Crouch?

indecentKompany said:

I got told the exact same thing by a very similar source in the January window when Sven was in charge becasue "he wanted too work with Sven again and loves the North West"

Look how well it worked out.

Editted for dsylex...dyslex....spelling.

Lark Lane Blue said:
indecentKompany said:

I got told the exact same thing by a very similar source in the Jabuary window when Sven was in charge becasue "he wanted too work with Sven again and loves the North West"

Look how well it worked out.

Thats because he's a local lad and Abi is from Merseyside so they both want to come back....

indecentKompany said:
Trigger said:
indecentKompany said:

A bit hotheaded arent we, why are you spitting your dummy out and resorting to a abuse, just because I and probably others dont believe you. This is a forum where everybody is entitled to opinions!

If you are right I will willingly apologise, will you be as courteous if you are wrong?

god i really really hope we dont sign crouch.....we might as well stick with what we have.........he isnt even a step up from any forward we have

Trigger said:
indecentKompany said:
Trigger said:
indecentKompany said:

A bit hotheaded arent we, why are you spitting your dummy out and resorting to a abuse, just because I and probably others dont believe you. This is a forum where everybody is entitled to opinions!

If you are right I will willingly apologise, will you be as courteous if you are wrong?

You try getting called a liar when you thought people would want to know what is going on with their club.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.