I know for a fact that city are signing Peter Crouch

if this happens then fair play to you but think someone is avin you on when you get linked with eto,o and tevez the next person you get linked with is not crouch be a really bad signing for us he,s tall but not strong and he would slow are attacks down cos it takes him so long to get the ball under control he is a england international but way down the pecking order ie rooney,cole,heskey,bent,defoe all in line before him

We just cant buy Crouch, he is hopeless. With our money we should go after muuuch better players! If he comes to eastlands, i'll be pissed! I will rate Sturridge as better than Crouch, so my opinion is to give Sturridge a contract worth 10 mill a week just to keep crouch away!

No problem with big Pete! Would do a better job than RSC in my opinion. Think some people are getting drawn in with the big name signings too easily!!
Would he improve the current squad? YES
Do we need a target man? YES
Does he score goals? YES

So why not?

kippaxkid101 said:
No problem with big Pete! Would do a better job than RSC in my opinion. Think some people are getting drawn in with the big name signings too easily!!
Would he improve the current squad? YES
Do we need a target man? YES
Does he score goals? YES

So why not?

he could possibly improve the squad but there are much better target men out there for similar or even lesser transfer fees. Admittedly he sores some goals but given our available budget I believe there are other more dangerous players we could get that would add even more to the squad than height and no pace..

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Why not? I'll tell you why not. He's one of the slowest players in the league, so when he's playing as a lone striker (as we will play next year) the opposition defence can just move twenty yards further up the pitch and squash the play. We thrive on counter attacking, pass and move, Crouch would kill us.

RSC definitely a better option IMO but Dzeko sounds very interesting I hope that's true.

Crouch isnt useless but would be replaced in January, he would be a nonsense signing. I still believe that the Op is either lying or someone is Having a laugh.

Gelson said:
We just cant buy Crouch, he is hopeless. With our money we should go after muuuch better players! If he comes to eastlands, i'll be pissed! I will rate Sturridge as better than Crouch, so my opinion is to give Sturridge a contract worth 10 mill a week just to keep crouch away!

What ? as in 'drunk' ??

or are you American ???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.