I know for a fact that city are signing Peter Crouch

indecentKompany said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
and the mask drops, surprise surprise ! so what are you a Rag ?

Nope. a Businessman. And the "their" refers to the individuals who were behaving abhorrently not their as in city fans. I know an old mucker who supports city and he's ok.

Do you bullshit in your business dealings or make decisions based on clearly incorrect hearsay ?

Bigga said:
indecentKompany said:
CityPar said:
You ought to be for posting pedigree shite like this thread.

If you knew half of what went on during a transfer negotiation you would realise that there are a whole plethora of reasons why a transfer can fall through. If you honestly think we chose the demic RSC Over PC because we wanted to then you are off your rocker.....

Dr Sulaiman put a stop to it after Johnson decided to leave.

Here's my problem with your 'info'...

ADUG would know all about 'Dr' Sulaiman's pursuit of Portsmouth and would have 'agreed' to not buy Crouch(if indeed such a thing was an option!!), so it would hardly be at Sulaiman's interference! Not only that, I'm sure with the Doc's pursuit of high profile players (such as Messi and Tranny) standing in Crouch's way of joining a lesser team than City wouldn't be a problem...

Would it...?

He won't be going in for players like Messi, expect young African and south american players of the future at pompey....

indecentKompany said:
and the mask drops, surprise surprise ! so what are you a Rag ?

Nope. a Businessman. And the "their" refers to the individuals who were behaving abhorrently not their as in city fans. I know an old mucker who supports city and he's ok.

Do you bullshit in your business dealings or make decisions based on clearly incorrect hearsay ?

Every good businessman bullshits when they need to, I had no need to here.

indecentKompany said:
avoidconfusion said:
indecentKompany said:
You are more of a quanitity over quality sort of a man aren't you?

City tried to get him and failed. If abusing me makes you feel better about the loss of a world class talent, then fine. I have broad shoulders.....

Who is this Quanitity you speak of? Will he sign? Is he any good?

Tee hee. You nothiced a typo......

You're quite childish aren't you IK? You're acting like a scolded child or an adult of very low intelligence.

Fuzzmaster101 said:
indecentKompany said:
avoidconfusion said:
indecentKompany said:
You are more of a quanitity over quality sort of a man aren't you?

City tried to get him and failed. If abusing me makes you feel better about the loss of a world class talent, then fine. I have broad shoulders.....

Who is this Quanitity you speak of? Will he sign? Is he any good?

Tee hee. You nothiced a typo......

You're quite childish aren't you IK? You're acting like a scolded child or an adult of very low intelligence.

I've been abused for the majority of the 24 page (:smug:) thread. You expect me to not answer them back?

This thread reeks of "business."

indecentKompany is not a blue whatever he is. His username is not a bit of a giggle, he's mocking us (we are the "[K]company), using Vincent as a blind.

He characterizes Crouch as world class because he wants to undermine morale, and his wriggling around "their" is as instructive as a bloke who, in an unguarded moment, blunders, "I don't like coons, er....ah....well, some of them are okay" ("I know an old mucker...).

Stop crying Kompany.
You're a right mard arse.
Your gonna get shit as everyone thinks there an ITK on here.
Were never buying Crouch now weve got Santa Cruz.
Now Fuk off on your 10 day break....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.