I know its been a busy day, training report for today

Rammyblues

Not from DH but it is still good.

First Time Watching Traing Today.
by BlueMoonAwoken » 24 Aug 2011 19:56

Hi i know doug usually posts his training reports but i went down with my brother today and really enjoyed watching the lads train.
They gks came out first followed by the rest of the team, they was split into 2 groups 1 group doing a bit of running the other group doing a passing excercise. After that followed a 2 touch game but with no gks, we thought this was to find space and play quick football in tight spaces. Yaya went down injured and the lads used this as a break to get a drink afterwards yaya came back on sluggish but seemed ok.
Afterwards they had a bit of shooting practice which i got a great view of, edin dzeko, ballotelli, barry and swp was involved, mancini was shouting diffrent names out in a sequence and thats where the ball went he was mixing the names up to keep them on their toes i was really impressed with it. The other group was with david platt doing the same thing but i was too far away to tell who shone. Ballotelli looks amazing in front of goal.
All the forwards went over the far side and mancini was working with the defenders, and defensive shape, i have to say mancini was very impressive the way he was shouting orders and pulling individual players over when they did something wrong and having a quite word with an arm round the shoulder.
They all got back together for a mini game with nets, dzeko scored a few, he looked very sharp, silva also looking superb in tight spaces. Tevez got 1 or 2 goals too.

We decided to have a walk round the other side and there was a young lad taking shots on his own right against the fence he kicked a few balls over i got one and he said i could keep it but as they seen me with it, they would ask for it back, i said cheers and asked him was he in the squad, he said reserves, i asked him his name and he said filipo! i didnt click on straight away i said my bro asked me was it suarez, i said no its macini's son. But he was polite and not up his own ass, seemed a great lad.

Me and my bro was talking to a scouse press guy who was hoping to see nasri but heard word that he was at the ground having his pictures taken by sharon....
We was asking him about some of the stuff he has seen he said he saw the adebayor/toure fight but said most stuff is just blown out of proportion, he did say last week or a couple of weeks ago the players was practicing free kicks and bellamy came out and just sat on the ball so none of them could play, i asked him what he thought he was doing and he said it was because he was pissed off he cant get a game.......... He did say ballotelli is brilliant to watch whether he is playing football or not.

I was kinda hoping to see the famous doug but no luck, had a great morning wish i could do it more."We have Spread Our Dreams Beneath Your Feet, Now your Dreams Become Our Reality"
BlueMoonAwoken

Rammyblues said:
Not from DH but it is still good.

First Time Watching Traing Today.
by BlueMoonAwoken » 24 Aug 2011 19:56

Hi i know doug usually posts his training reports but i went down with my brother today and really enjoyed watching the lads train.
They gks came out first followed by the rest of the team, they was split into 2 groups 1 group doing a bit of running the other group doing a passing excercise. After that followed a 2 touch game but with no gks, we thought this was to find space and play quick football in tight spaces. Yaya went down injured and the lads used this as a break to get a drink afterwards yaya came back on sluggish but seemed ok.
Afterwards they had a bit of shooting practice which i got a great view of, edin dzeko, ballotelli, barry and swp was involved, mancini was shouting diffrent names out in a sequence and thats where the ball went he was mixing the names up to keep them on their toes i was really impressed with it. The other group was with david platt doing the same thing but i was too far away to tell who shone. Ballotelli looks amazing in front of goal.
All the forwards went over the far side and mancini was working with the defenders, and defensive shape, i have to say mancini was very impressive the way he was shouting orders and pulling individual players over when they did something wrong and having a quite word with an arm round the shoulder.
They all got back together for a mini game with nets, dzeko scored a few, he looked very sharp, silva also looking superb in tight spaces. Tevez got 1 or 2 goals too.

We decided to have a walk round the other side and there was a young lad taking shots on his own right against the fence he kicked a few balls over i got one and he said i could keep it but as they seen me with it, they would ask for it back, i said cheers and asked him was he in the squad, he said reserves, i asked him his name and he said filipo! i didnt click on straight away i said my bro asked me was it suarez, i said no its macini's son. But he was polite and not up his own ass, seemed a great lad.

Me and my bro was talking to a scouse press guy who was hoping to see nasri but heard word that he was at the ground having his pictures taken by sharon....
We was asking him about some of the stuff he has seen he said he saw the adebayor/toure fight but said most stuff is just blown out of proportion, he did say last week or a couple of weeks ago the players was practicing free kicks and bellamy came out and just sat on the ball so none of them could play, i asked him what he thought he was doing and he said it was because he was pissed off he cant get a game.......... He did say ballotelli is brilliant to watch whether he is playing football or not.

I was kinda hoping to see the famous doug but no luck, had a great morning wish i could do it more."We have Spread Our Dreams Beneath Your Feet, Now your Dreams Become Our Reality"
BlueMoonAwoken

cheers mate thanks for the info

Really glad about the comments toward Balotelli. I'm vacillating about the other comments though! Was Savic in the frame?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.