I know they're rags but....

Not quite right. She's good at maths (not the same as being clever) and has a very nice bum and legs, which is better than being clever.
Far better than l was at Maths but if she was as good as she likes to think she would have got a First at Oxford. She only does basic arithmetic on Countdown which is what the contestants (and sometimes even l) do.
Does it show that bums and sums do not matter to me? ;) I do not like the smarmy way she goes on about the rags on air or the way she dumped her husband after that dancing programme.
Rant over. Time for boiled eggs and soldiers.

Far better than l was at Maths but if she was as good as she likes to think she would have got a First at Oxford. She only does basic arithmetic on Countdown which is what the contestants (and sometimes even l) do.
Does it show that bums and sums do not matter to me? ;) I do not like the smarmy way she goes on about the rags on air or the way she dumped her husband after that dancing programme.
Rant over. Time for boiled eggs and soldiers.
You like her legs though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.