I know this is a numb question but

Dogtanian

Ok im shit with everything, my cash card stopped working so got a new one, i have my DD coming out with city and a few others, do they need to be informed? account is still the same but i have a new three number digit on the back of my card, and yes i'm really this dumb about finances etc.

bluemoon73 said:
Ok im shit with everything, my cash card stopped working so got a new one, i have my DD coming out with city and a few others, do they need to be informed? account is still the same but i have a new three number digit on the back of my card, and yes i'm really this dumb about finances etc.

I had to inform them not for Direct Debits but for the Cup Schemes as they came off my bank card and it had a different expiry date

mancitymick said:
bluemoon73 said:

I had to inform them not for Direct Debits but for the Cup Schemes as they came off my bank card and it had a different expiry date

Cheers mick, i'm not in the cup schemes, just got 2 season cards coming out.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:44 am --<br /><br />
BWTAC said:
Give me your full card details and I'll sort it out for you.

Cheers buddy, do you need my answer to my security question, what team do you support.

bluemoon73 said:
mancitymick said:
bluemoon73 said:

Cheers mick, i'm not in the cup schemes, just got 2 season cards coming out.

-- Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:44 am --

BWTAC said:
Give me your full card details and I'll sort it out for you.

Cheers buddy, do you need my answer to my security question, what team do you support.

They come of direct debit so no need to inform them

Depends. If it's a direct debit (which your City payment will be) then this comes out of your bank account and changing your card has no impact.

If you set up the payment with your card however then it will be affected and you'll have to change your card number with whoever you pay. So I subscribe to Spotify using my card and had to change the payment method to the new card when my old one was replaced. Also if you use it on PayPal or Amazon.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Depends. If it's a direct debit (which your City payment will be) then this comes out of your bank account and changing your card has no impact.

If you set up the payment with your card however then it will be affected and you'll have to change your card number with whoever you pay. So I subscribe to Spotify using my card and had to change the payment method to the new card when my old one was replaced. Also if you use it on PayPal or Amazon.

Yeah i use Amazon, Thanks for all the help guys, you have put a thick blokes mind at ease.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.