I know we didn't get Sanchez, but it could be worse - we could be Arsenal fans!

avoidconfusion

Can you imagine how shit it must be to be an Arsenal fan at the moment? I almost feel sorry for them....

In order to cheer people up a bit, I decided to re-create this video. Some people here may remember it from a few years ago, unfortunately it got removed for whatever reason.

Admittedly, this might be a bit childish, but I find it hilarious.

There are hundreds of other clubs in the pyramid a lot worse off than Arsenal, a strange choice.

I was totally pissed last night about Sanchez but only because I was caught up in the moment....

I said a few times that I was non-plussed as he had snubbed us before. Having slept on it I am glad we dodged a bullet if he is an issue in the dressing room as the Tarquins seem to be suggesting....

Onwards and upwards

Had a feeling the deal wouldnt go through but sure we will have him signed up by January. If we had signed him it was a game changer for sure he's a top player.

Absolutely deluded.

I appreciate fans are biased and partizan, but some fans force themselves to be totally void of being sensible, truthful and accepting of the real facts.

Remember, this rabble of Arsenal fans have been telling us for months Sanchez would never be sold to City. Now they are tryng to say because City left the bid so late, it didn't give Arsenal enough time to buy a replacement? Please!

Perhaps I'm missing the obvious?

If Arsenal would have agreed to sell Sanchez earlier, instead of deciding to sell Sanchez after the Liverpool capitulation, then Arsenal would have had plenty of time to find a replacement.

As per with the deluded Gooners, it's always City's fault and has nothing to do with their useless owner, board and Manager.

Daily Canon, Clowns!

Arrogant Manchester City blame Arsenal for Alexis deal falling through
By
Dan Critchlow
-
Sep 1, 2017

Last edited:
Absolutely deluded.

I apprciate fans are biased and partizan, but some fans force themselves to be totally void of being sensible, truthful and accepting of the real facts.

Remember, this rabble of Arsenal fans have been telling us for months Sanchez would never be sold to City. Now they are tryng to say because City left the bid so late, it didn't give Arsenal enough time to buy a replacement? Please!

Perhaps I'm missing the obvious?

If Arsenal would have agreed to sell Sanchez earlier, instead of deciding to sell Sanchez after the Liverpool capitulation, then Arsenal would have had plenty of time to find a replacement.

As per with the deluded Gooners, it's always City's fault and has nothing to do with their useless owner, board and Manager.

Daily Canon, Clowns!

Arrogant Manchester City blame Arsenal for Alexis deal falling through
By
Dan Critchlow
-
Sep 1, 2017
They are a mirror of their club mate. It will be really interesting to see how things pan out for Le Arse in the next months. I hope the worst for them to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.