I lost!

Bluemoon115

We won! And I couldn't be happier.

Early on in the season, me and fellow poster Bigga had a "wager" (as much as you can have one on a forum), where the forfeit was a two month exile during the off season. The bet was whether or not Mancini would deliver silverware this season. Obviously I lost, and am more than happy to serve my time, never before have I been so happy to lose a bet (though not the first time I've lost one with virtually the last kick of a game). Not a day goes by that I don't remember winning that title, and I still have a daft grin on my face whenever I think about it. But a bet's a bet, I'm off, however it wouldn't be a proper exit without an attention seeking post. So here goes...

I'll be honest, I completely forgot about it until a mod PM'd me a few weeks ago to remind me. Looking back, I'm not ashamed of the opinions that I had, but moreso of the arrogant way I put them across. I had doubts about whether or not Mancini was upto the challenge of winning this league.

I was wrong. He's delivered despite huge pressure from within and outside the club, "questionable" decision making and, well, a "slight" media agenda against his side (let's not get off topic here). Mancini has laid the foundations to what could well be a long and successful tenure. He's won me over. I'm with him all the way.

Apologies to those who I've offended, or bored with this thread, and as the banner says:

"Forza ManChinleyBlues"

Enjoy your summer folks ;) see you when we're ready to start it all again!

Something similar,as I too showed no faith in the Lads and lost out on a bet to Blue Tooth and likewise I couldn`t be happier.
After the Arsenal game,he threw down the gauntlet and I thought it would be the easiest £100 ever made for my Charity.Mmmmmmmmmmmm.
Thanks to Blue Tooth I have now sent the £100 bet off to his nominated Charity "The Sierra Leone Project" via the Reddish Supporters Club.
Well done Paul (nice twat though) ;)

sergiokun said:
jimharri said:
BlueGeorge said:
I Old mancini would win us the premier
I'll see your ''old'', and raise you a ''second hand''!

My phone is on fast text and does random stuff :-) but hey mate you sit there and highlight where i go wrong you sad person

try get a life mate
Actually MATE; I was replying in jest to ''Blue George'', not you. Okay, MATE?

jimharri said:
sergiokun said:
jimharri said:
I'll see your ''old'', and raise you a ''second hand''!

My phone is on fast text and does random stuff :-) but hey mate you sit there and highlight where i go wrong you sad person

try get a life mate
Actually MATE; I was replying in jest to ''Blue George'', not you. Okay, MATE?

sorry mate didn't mean you

Fair play to you, Bluemoon 115. I was going to call it in at the start of the season just to rub it in, but fair's fair; jumping is better than being pushed!

Now then, who else had the Bet of Folly with me? I know DD might have, but I can't swear to it.

Mods, can you name the names for us?? If it was just B115, that's fine, but I'm SURE there were others...

"Warriors...
tumblr_ljmnhhE5Ee1qd9yxso1_400.gif

"Come out to PLAY-E-AYY!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.