i love my wife.

My wife turned me into a Blue in the first place. The words that come out of her mouth when football is on TV are unbelievable.

Back when we lost 4:3 to United at OT she nearly smashed out TV when she threw the remotes away when Michael Owen scored.

Thing is... if she had smashed it I wouldn't have been mad either!

My girlfriend is not a football person but she knows that I am a City fan and being the girlfriend of a City fan does come with responsibilities .

She never complains when I go to the pub to watch a game ( Even when I got pissed and cried myself to sleep on her sofa after the Michael owen incident ).

If she rings me when a game is on that she dont know about she hears it in the back ground and immediately says " sorry darling I will call back "

And yes I do love her very much

Bill, you know my dearly beloved too. We've done 25 years and she has never complained about me going to footy..... ever.

Whilst she is not massively into footy she is begining to appreciate it. Her first major understanding is that Ushited are twats, she really does hate them, fergiscum, neville and rooney especially all of 'em.

Whats more she likes the blues and has learnt the offside rule.

They're great ladies are aint they.

My girlfriend is a massive red, as are every single one of her family! It makes me sick!!!

my first wife said i loved City more than her......

i told her i loved United more than her...........long gone.........

current wife is a blue......

my wife takes the kids when im working away.

knows all the city songs.

keeps me updated on the games when i cant radio/tv coverage.talks me through motd.

takes the kids to play footie when im away.

she says she hates football lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.