i love my wife.

Sigh said:
de niro said:
Great post sigh, we have 4 "kids" they are all blues and so it continues:)

I remember seeing a pic on here (or the OS) about 2 years ago of you and a daughter in a cheek-to-cheek moment. Great photo.

Good looking young lady; gorgeous eyes. I've got a Paraord. P14-45 and 20-gauge Remington 870 with 7 round extension if you ever need a lend.

Got to keep them away.
128814434155446586.jpg

Yeh that's the younger girl, although she's 26 now:)
Season ticket holder with us in the south stand.does the aways too if poss.

*proud*

Mine doesn't like football but confirmed when speaking to my brother the other day that she understands her position in my life.....

"Behind the kids and City and just ahead of the dog, only slightly ahead of the dog on the basis she can cook."

My missus is from Wolverhampton and was in the away end on last Sat. She did the poznan with the Wolves fans, respect!

My wife is fantastic, great cook, great mum to the kids, from money and best of all does not like or care about football.

She asked me when we got married "I don't have to start liking football do I" and I said absolutely not..and its worked well ever since.

OxBlue said:
My wife is fantastic, great cook, great mum to the kids, from money and best of all does not like or care about football.

She asked me when we got married "I don't have to start liking football do I" and I said absolutely not..and its worked well ever since.

Always a winner, very shallow of you mate to mention it though....

jimharri said:
de niro said:
she's a proper blue and football daft. a lot on here will have seen her with me at games, home and away including some european ties.
anyway we are watching the lids game and she hates bacary sagna, dont forget he got zab sent off, well in her book thats war. of course he only go's and scores does'nt he(good goal) well she's feaked, "it would be him would'nt it" etc.
we get on to refs and i say i hopewe dont get clatternburg again all season, quick as a flash she snaps "so do i , i prefer the fucking arsehole" i pissed myself, no explaination reqd we all knew who she meant:)

class woman that.

anyone else proud of their footy wife?
Quick translation; ''Sorry I forgot our anniversary/ your birthday daaarling''!

More grovel than amour in the OP, methinks!

Any way, I love my wife 'cos she bought me some new gloves saying, 'They didn't have any blue ones'. They are the colour I associate with The Georgeous Greek but also the Dickov comeback. An' they are lucky gloves - we haven't lost since I started wearin' 'em. Two games, two wins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.